[JPL] MJC PLaylist: Rican-ditioned

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Aug 17 13:58:36 EDT 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-190: Rican-ditioned

Theme and intro: Ella Fitzgerald-Joe Pass - On Green Dolphin Street

Ray Barretto / Baby, Baby All The Time / Standards Rican-ditioned / Zoho
Regina Carter(Dee Dee Bridgewater) / This Can't Be Love / I'll Be Seeing You / Verve

Gerry Gibbs Thrasher Big Band / Song With No Title / Live At Luna / Whaling City Sound
Gordon Goodwin Big Phat Band / Play That Funky Music / The Phat Pack / Immergent
Ann Hampton Callaway (Diva) / Lover Come Back To Me / Blues In The Night / Telarc

Ray Barretto / Brandy's Blues / Standards Rican-ditioned / Zoho
Dave Stryker / I Didn't Know What Time It Was / The Chaser / Mel Bay

Herbie Hancock-Stevie Wonder / St. Louis Blues / Gershwin's World / Verve
Hiram Bullock / Everything U Do / Too Funky 2 Ignore / BHM

Top of hour one sweep: Jackie McLean - Our Love Is Here To Stay

Ray Barretto / Strange Music / Standards Rican-ditioned / Zoho
Eric Frazier / Que Tanga Un Buendia / In Your Own Time / Artist Produced

Roberta Gambarini / I's Your Woman Now -  I Loves You Porgy / Easy To Love / Groovin' High
John Coltrane / I Hear A Rhapsody / Fearless Leader Sampler / Prestige

Hilton Ruiz / Something To Live For / Standards Rican-ditioned / Zoho
Connie Evingson / In A Sentimental Mood / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Minnehaha
Larry Vuckovich Trio / I Ain't Got Nobody / Street Scene / Tetrachord

Lenore Raphael / Jordu / A Beautiful Friendship / Swingin' fox
Max Roach- Clifford Brown / Jordu / Finest Hour / Verve

Top of hour Two and sign off: Patti Austin - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Fishmonger
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com