[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 8/17

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Aug 18 00:50:48 EDT 2006

Thursday, Aug 17, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Houston Person; Bill Charlap: Where Are You, You Taught My Heart To Sing
(HighNote 7134)

8:12pm
Buck Hill: Old Folks, Relax (Severn 0039)

8:21pm
Regina Carter: Sentimental Journey, I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental Journey
(Verve 6226)

8:30pm
Freddy Cole: Blame It On My Youth, Because Of You (HighNote 7156)

8:35pm
Hugh Peanuts Whalum: I Don't Know Why, Hugh Peanuts Whalum (Rendezvous 51162)

8:39pm
Roberta Gambarini: Lover Come Back To Me, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

8:45pm
Sarah Vaughan: I'll Remember April, Send In The Clowns: The Very Best Of Sarah
Vaughan (Columbia/Legacy 80273)

8:52pm
Eric Alexander: It's All In The Game, It's All In The Game (HighNote 7148)

9:00pm
Caribbean Jazz Project: Nardis, Mosaic (Concord Picante 30033)

9:07pm
Mark Elf: Chuy's Challenge, Liftoff (Jen Bay 0011)

9:13pm
Johnny Souza: A Song For My Father, Meet Me In The City (1620 Jazz 002)

9:21pm
Ray Barretto: Ivy, Standards Rican-ditioned (Zoho 200610)

9:30pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Witch Doctor, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

9:40pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Native Son, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

9:46pm
Weather Report: Cucumber Slumber, Live And Unreleased (Columbia/Legacy 65526)

10:05pm
Buck Hill: Flamenco Sketches, Relax (Severn 0039)

10:12pm
Miles Davis: On Green Dolphin Street, Miles Davis & John Coltrane The Complete
Columbia Recordings (Columbia/Legacy 65833)

10:22pm
Jimmy Cobb: Can You Read My Mind, Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 87494600-022)

10:32pm
Kat Parra: Caravan, Birds In Flight (JazzMa 1001)

10:39pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Stumbelina, Tenor Of The Times (Savant 2074)

10:47pm
Miles Donahue: Bounce, Bounce (Amerigo 304)

10:59pm
Charles Earland: Happy 'Cause I'm Goin' Home, Intensity (Prestige 1021)

11:10pm
Pete Zimmer: Doin' Somethin', Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard (Tippin' 1102)

11:21pm
Lee Morgan: The Sidewinder, The Sidewinder (Blue Note 84157)

11:34pm
Joe Bonner: Ode To Trane, New Beginings (Evidence 22227)

11:42pm
Marc Cary: Voyage To The Inside, Focus (Motema 0005)

11:51pm
Joe Gilman: Smile Please, View So Tender:Wonder Revisited (Capri 74076)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston