[JPL] PLAYLIST; WRTI Friday Jazz w/ Jeff Duperon 08/18/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Aug 20 12:39:44 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
08/18/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Fred Hersch/At The Close of the Day/live at the Bimhaus/Palmetto Records

Nancy Wilson/This Is All I Ask/Turned To Blue/MCG Jazz*

The Joe Gilman Trio/Send One Your Love/View So Tender: Wonder
Revisited/Capri*

Enrico Pieranunzi/Thought/Ballads/CAM Jazz*

Scott Hamilton/You Go To My Head/Nocturnes & Serenades/Concord Jazz*

Louis Armstrong/Sweet Lorraine/An American Icon, Vol. 3/HIPO

Houston Person w/Bill Charlap/If I Ruled The World/You Taught My Heart To
Sing/High Note*

Geri Allen/Nearly/Timeless Portraits and Dreams/Telarc*

Lucky Thompson's DNA/Crystal/Everybody Oughta Have One/P.T.M.E.

7PM

Dave Holland/Vicissitudes/Critical Mass/Dare2*

Lucky Thompson 'CONVERSATION'

Lucky Thompson's DNA/Isis/Everybody Oughta Have One/P.T.M.E.

Jon Faddis/Teranga/Teranga/Koch*

The Michael Thomas Quintet/Mike's Theme/It Is What It IS/Jaz Head*

8PM

Dinah Washington/Lover Come Back To Me/Dinah Jams/EmArcy

Roy Haynes/Inner Urge/Whereas/Dreyfuss Jazz*

Luther Hughes and the Cannonball-Coltrane Project/Second Helping/Second
Helping/Primrose Lane*

Milt Jackson/Three Little Words/Mostly Duke/Pablo

George Cables/Byrdlike/Cables Vision/Contemporary

Sherman Irby/Leap of Faith/Organomics/Black Warrior*

Billy Hart Quartet/Confirmation/Quartet/High Note*

9PM

One For All/The Lineup/The Lineup/Sharp 9*

Odean Pope Saxophone Choir/Muntu Chant/Locked & Loaded/Half Note

Craig McIver/Paratriculas/A Horse of a Different Rhythm/Dreambox Media*

Eldar/Straight, No Chaser/live at the Blue Note/Sony Classical

Gerry Gibbs and the Thrasher Band/Blue Monk/Faces Unknown/SMS Jazz*

Reuben Rogers/Just In Time/The Things I Am/Renwick Entertainment*

John Ellis/Tall Drink of Water/By A Thread/Hyena Records*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host