[JPL] Tanglewood Jazz Weekend

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 16:57:24 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/22/2006 2:38:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lendobbin at sympatico.ca writes:

<<..Anyone on the list going to be in attendance, both Dorothee  Berryman and
I will coming down from Montreal for all three  days..>>
I'll be there, for pretty-much the entire weekend. The press reception on
Friday ought to be pretty cool (sorry), with the young phenom Grace Kelly
serenading on alto sax. She is not playing the Festival itself; instead, she
travels to Chicago for that city's Jazz weekend (Lee Konitz having taken her  under
his wing).

Who else might be headed for Tanglewood? Note the Jazz Journalists
Association has a panel on the "new masters," another event that I hope  some JPL
members will attend.

Ed