[JPL] Sean Jones/Gospel/Tomasz

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Tue Aug 22 18:11:40 EDT 2006

At 07:06 PM 8/22/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>Is the recording quality on this Tomasz Stanko Quartet release

Yeah, this is great stuff - I'll be playing the first track. I usually
don't play tracks over 10 minutes due to my limited time (2 hrs/week), but
this one's worth it. I'm guessing the Lontano cuts are mostly group
improvs, and if so, are worthy successors to Flamenco Sketches.

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO Box 4787