[JPL] morning set 8/22/06 wsha radio ( in the studio with Joe Chambers)

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Wed Aug 23 06:26:31 EDT 2006

	Program:	NEW MORNING SET
	Date:	8/22/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE 	I LOVE YOU	PLAYS COLE PORTER
X	ELDAR	SINCERELY	LIVE AT BLUE NOTE
	BILL EVANS	HAUNTED HEART	PLAYS FOR LOVERS
	CHARLES LLOYD	VOICE IN THE NIGHT	VOICE IN THE NIGHT
	FREDDY COLE	I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE	VOCALISTS HEAR AND NOW
	RANDY WESTON	BLUE MOSES	ZEP TEPI
	FAREED HAQUE	TO MUCH TO TELL	SACRED ADDICTION

	OSCAR CASTRO NEVES	HOLDING WITH AN OPEN HAND	ALL ONE
	MCLAUGHLIN, DIMEOLA, DE LUCIA	    MEDITERRANEAN SUNDANCE	FRIDAY NIGHT IN SAN FRAN
	NICOLE HENRY	THE NEARNESS OF YOU	THE NEARNESS OF YOU
X	BUCK HILL	FLAMENCO SKETCHES	RELAX
	DONALD HARRISON	TWO WAY POCKEY WAY	SPIRITS OF CONGO SQUARE
X	NANCY WILSON	TURNED TO BLUE	TURNED TO BLUE
	MARK WHITFIELD	7TH AVE STROLL	7TH AVE STROLL

	HAMIETT BLUIETT	YOUR STILL MY GIRL	BLUEBLACK
	OLU DARA	YOU LIPS	IN THE WORLD
	CYRUS CHESTNUT	BROTHER WITH THE MINT GREEN VINE	SOUL FOOD
X	ERIC FRAZIER	THE JAZZ SPOT	IN YOUR OWN TIME
	SANTI DEBRIANO	SENSACION	PANAMANIACS
X	DIRTY DOZEN BB	FLYIN HIGH	WHAT'S GOING ON
X	RAY BARETTO	LEAN ON ME	RICAN-DITIONED
X	BOBBY MARTINEZ	TUMBAO DE BENNY	LATIN ELATION 1

	MCCOY TYNER (j. chambers in studio)	THE HIGH PRIEST	JAZZ PROFILE
	FREDDIE HUBBARD	BLUE FRENZY	BREAKING POINT
	JOE CHAMBERS	LADY IN MY LIFE	MIRRORS
	JOE CHAMBERS	THE OUTLAW	THE OUTLAW
	JOE CHAMBERS	TU WAY POCKEY WAY	THE OUTLAW
	JOE CHAMBERS	POINCIANNA	THE OUTLAW
John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street