[JPL] about jazz DVDs as premiums

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Wed Aug 23 12:35:18 EDT 2006

After Labor Day weekend, Denver's own donnie l. betts will have his docu
film, Oscar Brown Jr: Music is my Life, Politics my Mistress available on
DVD. The DVD version is over 70 minutes long while the version to be shown
on PBS in Feb of 2007 will be 57 minutes long.

On the Latin side of jazz, Hands of Fire, which is the docu on the 85 year
old Cuban percussionist, Cándido Camero-Candeeto the Thousand Finger Man is
now out on DVD.

I can put you in contact with the film makers directly to obtain copies at
the best price for giveaways...

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89KUVO
The Oasis In The City