[JPL] Skerick's Syncopated Taint Septet's "Husdy" cd

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 22:31:37 EDT 2006

Somebody raised the question of how folks were handling some of the song
titles on this cd.  I was pleased to note that most peope didn't have a
problem just saying the titles, which is what I also do.

True story.  At about 4 am, I've just back-announced, "Go to Hell, Mr. Bush"
and gone into the next set.  The phone lights up.  "Did you say the name of
that tune was "Go to Hell, Mr. Bush?"
Yep.  "Have you ever played it on the radio before?"  Yep.  "Well, so far
it's not working, he's still here.  Maybe you should play it again."

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org