[JPL] wsha new morning set 8/23/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Thu Aug 24 12:51:28 EDT 2006

Program:	NEW MORNING SET
Date:	8/23/2006
Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

Artist	Song Title	CD Title
JOHN COLTRANE	WISE ONE	CRESCENT
JACQUI NAYLOR	LOSING MY RELIGION	THE COLOR FIVE
HOUSTON PERSON B. CHARLAP	I WONDER WHERE........	U TAUGHT MY HEART 2 SING
ETTA JONES	DON'T GO TO STRANGERS	DON'T GO TO STRANGERS
LUCKY THOMPSON	DEEP PASSION	TRICOTISM
MILES DAVIS	HOW DEEP IS THE OCEAN	BLUE BERLIN
BARON TYMAS	STONE FLOWER	BLUES FOR THE TRIBE
REGINA CATER/ C.COOK	THERE'S A SMALL HOTEL	I'LL BE SEEING YOU......
HAMPTON HAWES	ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE	WEST COAST JAZZ

JIMMY SMITH	MOOD INDIGO	MILESTONE PROFILE
CARMEN MCRAE	JUST A LITTLE LOVIN	GREAT MOMENTS IN JAZZ
LISA HILTON	HIT THE ROAD JACK	MIDNIGHT IN MANHATTAN
ESPERANZA SPALDING	LORO	JUNJO
R.RUDD / T. DIABATE	BAMAKO	MALICOOL
FREDDIE REDD	WIGGLIN	THE CONNECTION
SOPHIE MILMAN	AGUA DE BEBER	S. MILLMAN
RUEBEN ROGERS	TING FOR RAY	THE THINGS I AM
KATE PARRA	MAIS QUE NADA	BIRDS IN FLIGHT

JOHN PATTON	CISSY STRUT	MEMPHIS TO NY SPIRIT
GEORGE DUKE	QUIET FIRE	IN A MELLOW TONE
DAVE STRYKER	THE GREAT DIVIDE	THE CHASER
ROBERTA GAMBARINI	EASY TO LOVE	EASY TO LOVE
LONNIE SMITH	FREEDOM JAZZ DANCE	JUNGLE SOUL
DANILLO PEREZ	IMPRESSIONS	CENTRAL AVENUE
PARIS COMBO	TROI PETITS POINTS	ATTRACTION
LINDA DACHTYL	ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE	BLUE BOP

LINDA DACHTYL LDB3	SILVER SPOON	BLUE BOP
LINDA DACHTYL LDB3	GOIN HOME	BLUE BOP
LINDA DACHTYL LDB3	BRIDGE TO SHANGRI-LA	BLUE BOP
LINDA DACHTYL LDB3	WELL YOU DIDN'T	BLUE BOP
ELLIOT CAINE	EL NUEVO DIA	BLUES FROM MARS
LAZLO GARDONY	NATURAL INSTINCT	NATURAL INSTINCT
ROB WHITLOCK	COL DUCK TIME	SKETCHIN 2
GILBER CASATELLANOS	UNDERGROUND	UNDERGROUND

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601