[JPL] Sonny Rollins starts fresh with an album and self-run label

gfuns at aol.com gfuns at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 13:52:10 EDT 2006

 I taped this off the tv when it aired years ago. Being both a Cohen fan and a Rollins fan, it's one of my favorite performances of all time.  There were many other unusual pairings and great performances on Night Music, but I've never seen them offered on video or dvd.  Does anyone know if they're available?
Gary Funston
WTJU, Charlottesville