[JPL] Playlist 2006-08-25" 10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 09:07:30 EDT 2006

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show , Friday August 25th 2006

Catch this show live by www.ckiafm.org from 7pm till 9pm, Quebec City,
Canada.

ARTISTS/TITLES/ALBUMS/LABELS

19H00

ROB TOGNONI/THE IRONYARD/THE IRONYARD/ELECTRIC RENEGADE

ROBBEN FORD/CANNONBALL SHUFFLE/KEEP ON RUNNING/CONCORD JAZZ

BOB SEGER & THE SILVER BULLET/TURN THE PAGE/LIVE BULLET/CAPITOL

SNOWY WHITE & THE FLAMES/BLACK MAGIC WOMAN/THE WAY IT IS/WHITE FLAMES

ROSE CITY KINGS/CANT FOOL ME/DELTA HOP/SELF

19H30

BUDDY GUY/I GOTTA TRY YOUR GIRL/SWEET TEA/JIVE

PAT COAST/TROUBLE/DON’T TOUCH MY GUITAR/SELF

DAVE BELL/FUNKED UP/MIXED BAG/SELF

20H00

BB & THE BLUES SHACKS/GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP/LIVE AT VIER LINDEN/CROSSCUT
RECORDS

MEMO GONZALEZ/I WANNA RAMBLE-FEELIN GOOD/LIVE IN THE UK/CROSSCUT RECORDS

TAB BENOIT/THE BLUES ARE ALL MINE/BEST OF BAYAOU BLUES/VANGUARD

WOODLEG ODDS/SMILING FACE/FOOT FETISH/WOODLEG NORWAY MUSIC

ERIC SARDINAS/BITTERSWEET/BLACK PEARLS/FAVORED NATIONS

20H30

STYX/IT DON’T MAKE SENSE/BIG BANG THEORY/NEW DOOR RECORDS

MOJO WATSON/FAT BOTTOM GIRL/BLACK BEAUTY/WATASHEA RECORDS

FATS EDDY’S BLUES BAND/COLD SHOT/BLUES HUNTER/CUT MUSIC

L.A. JONES & THE BLUES MESSENGERS/OFF THE EDGE OF THE EARTH/BIRTHDAY
SUIT/BARKING BLUES MUSIC

ENGLISH MOTORBIKE/DARKNESS FALLS/LONELY ROAD/LONELY ROAD RECORDS

LANCE LOPEZ/LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP/WALL OF SOUL/SELF

Mike Rochette
Host
10,000 Blues
CKIA-FM 88,3