[JPL] Maynard Ferguson Special Programming

tomthejazzman at earthlink.net tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 26 11:42:09 EDT 2006

Here are a few of the SLAM DUNK selections featuring Maynard Ferguson I will be featuring Sunday evening on AN EVENING WITH TOMTHEJAZZMAN on Public Radio East.

These selections reflect many of the listeners suggestions in emails of remembrances of Maynard I have received this weekend, plus a few that were special to me in my life and development as a Jazz Devotee.

1.                  Theme From Rocky – Gonna Fly Now
2.                Birdland
3.                Gospel John
4.                Maynard Ferguson with Stan Kenton
5.                Cameleon
6.                Livin’ For The City
7.                McArthur Park
8.                Pagliacci