[JPL] playlist - My Favorite Things with Russ Neff for the week of August 27, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Aug 26 19:09:13 EDT 2006

/*My Favorite Things*/ with Russ Neff for the week of August 27, 2006

Music from New Orleans headlines this edition of /*My Favorite Things*/
as we commemorate the first anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.

We also pay tribute to trumpeter and bandleader /Maynard Ferguson/ this
week.

Join us for this week's edition of /*My Favorite Things.
<http://www.mftjazz.com>*/

This week's tunes:

Rickshaw - Squat - Future of Jazz

Milestones - Buck Hill - Relax

Three More Foxes - Maynard Ferguson - Dues

Imagination - Francesco Cafiso - New York Lullaby

Native Son - Joe Locke Geoffrey Keezer Group - Live In Seattle

Finally Free - Jessica Williams - Billy's Theme

My Feet Can't Fail Me Now - Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Our New Orleans

Sweet Home New Orleans - Dr. John - Sippiana Hericane

Trombone Joe - Herlin Riley - Cream of the Crescent

Dippermouth Blues - Wynton Marsalis Hot Seven - Higher Ground

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/