[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 08/25/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Aug 27 13:05:22 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
08/25/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Mike Melvoin Trio/Blue Skies/You Know/City Light*

Freddy Cole/I Got Lost In Her Arms/Because of You/High Note*

Von Freeman/Didn't We/Good Forever/Premonition Records*

Danny Grissett/Cambridge Place/Promise/Criss Cross Jazz*

Marc Cary/Gentle Wind/Focus/Motema*

Michael Thomas Quintet/Yeah! Way/It Is What It Is/Jaz Head*

Michael Thomas 'CONVERSATION'

Michael Thomas Quintet/Mike's Theme/It Is What It Is/Jaz Head*

7PM

The Michael Thomas Quintet/Candy/It Is What It Is/Jaz Head*

The Joe Gilman Trio/Go Home/View So Tender: Wonder Revisited/Capri*

Luther Hughes and the Cannonball-Coltrane Project/Work Song/Second
Helping/Primrose Lane*

Cedar Walton/One Flight Down/One Flight Down/High Note*

Sherman Irby/Depth/Organomics/Black Warrior*

Jon Faddis/The Courtship/Teranga/Koch*

Sean Jones/Puddin Time/Roots/Mack Avenue*

T. C. III/Jazz Is/Mega Jazz Explosion/Life Force Jazz*

8PM

Kenny Garrett/Now/Beyond The Wall/Nonesuch*

Sean Jones/Roots/Roots/Mack Avenue*

Joe Locke-Geoffrey Keezer Group/Tulipa/live in Seattle/Origin Records*

Dave Holland Quintet/Lucky Seven/Critical Mass/Dare 2*

Gerry Gibbs and the Thrasher Band/Chameleon/Faces Unknown/SMS Jazz*

Christian Winther/New York Strut/The Only Plan/Steeplechase

One For All/Anatolia/The Lineup/Sharp 9*

9PM

Reuben Rogers/Wala Wala/The Things I Am/Renwick Entertainment*

Laika Fatien/Zigaboogaloo/Look At Me Now!/Body & Soul*

Marlon Jordan/My Favorite Things/You Don't Know What Love Is/Louisiana Red
Hot *

Steven Bernstein's Millennial Territory Orchestra/Darling Nikki/MTO Vol.
1/Sunnyside*

Roy Hargrove/Salima's Dance/Nothing Serious/Verve*

Mike Stern/Tumble Home/Who Let The Cats Out/Heads Up*

Ernest Dawkins' New Horizons Ensemble/Lookin For Ninny/The
Messenger/Delmark*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon