[JPL] WSHA New Morning Set 8/28/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Mon Aug 28 11:40:12 EDT 2006

	Program:	NEW MORNING SET
	Date:	8/28/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	YOU LEAVE ME BREATHLESS	PLAYS FOR LOVERS
X	EDDIE DANIELS	PASSION FLOWER	MEAN WHAT YOU SAY
X	E. PIERANUNZI M. JOHNSON BARON	MI SONO INNAMORATO DI TE	BALLADS
X	PATRICIA BARBER	THE HOURS	MYTHOLOGIES
X	GERI ALLEN	MELCHEZEDIK	TIMELESS PORTRAITS AND DRE
X	BRIAN SWARTZ	I'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE B4	THREE
X	FREDDY COLE	IF I RULED THE WORLD	BECAUSE OF YOU

X	FRANK MORGAN	OUT OF NOWWHERE	REFLECTIONS
X	JAQUI NAYLOR	LOSING MY RELIGION	THE COLOR FIVE
X	WINARD HARPER	MORNING GLOW	MAKE IT HAPPEN
X	ESPERANZA SPALDING	MOMPOUANA	JUNJO
X	DAVE KIKOSKI	GREY AREA	LIGHTER WAY
X	GINAI	THEM THERE EYES	JAZZ ISLAND
X	LONNIE SMITH	WILLOW WEEP FOR ME	JUNGLE SOUL

X	RUEBEN ROGERS	THE THINGS I AM	THE THINGS I AM
X	LIONEL HAMPTON	COOKIN IN THE KITCHEN	THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER
X	GORDON GOODWIN	CUT N RUN	BIG PHAT BAND
X	NANCY WISON	TAKE LOVE EASY	TURNED TO BLUE
X	ONE FOR ALL	SWEET AND LOVELY	THE LINEUP
X	JAMES TORME	COMIN HOME BABY	COMIN HOME
X	CEDAR WALTON	ONE FLIGHT DOWN	ONE FLIGHT DOWN
X	ANTON SCHWARTZ	GROUNDSURGE	RADIANT BLUE

X	ANTON SCHWARTZ	PHANTOM DANCE	RADIANT BLUE (int Anton Scwartz)
X	ANTON SCHWARTZ	ALLIGATOR STRUT	RADIANT BLUE
X	ANTON SCHWARTZ	WAVE	RADIANT BLUE
X	ANTON SCHWARTZ	SLIGHTLY OFF COURSE	RADIANT BLUE
X	DANIEL SANTIAGO	VIEWPOINT	ON THE WAY
X	HAMILTON DE HOLANDA	CACUA	BRASILLIANOS
X	HOT CLUB OF DETROIT	BELLEVILLE	HCOD
X	PANORAMIC	PANORAMIC	RU4868
X	GERRY GIBBS	THE CARRIBEAN SONG	LIVE AT LUNA

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601