[JPL] Anything Goes LIVE on WFDU FM Playlist August 28, 2006 - Jackie Ryan, Hurricane Katrina One Year Anniversary

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 17:19:46 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 8/26/2006 - Jackie Ryan Intv'w, Katrina Anniversary

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Kermit Ruffins Big Easy Big Easy Basin Street
      Bessie Smith Gulf Coast Blues Beale Street Mama Charly
      Andy Sherwood Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans While We Danced at the Mardi Gras Indie
      Jackie Ryan Anos Dorados This Heart of Mine OpenArt
      Preservation Hall Jazz Band Basin Street Blues Preservation Hall Songs of New Orleans Preservation Hall
      Louis Armstrong Heebie Jeebies The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia/Legacy
      Louis Armstrong Willie the Weeper The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia/Legacy
      Jimmy Durante, Bing Crosby Sing Soft, Sing Sweet, Sing Gentle Club Durante MCA
      Kermit Ruffins Drop Me Off in New Orleans New Orleans Putumayo

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Bessie Smith Beale Street Mama Beale Street Mama Charly
      Dr. John Basin Street Blues New Orleans Putumayo
      Louis Armstrong Basin Street Blues The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia/Legacy
      Jackie Ryan Estate This Heart of Mine OpenArt
      Jackie Ryan Interview
      Jackie Ryan When I Grow to Old to Dream This Heart of Mine OpenArt
      Jackie Ryan Interview
      Jackie Ryan @ Dizzy's Contest
      Kermit Ruffins Bye & Bye 1533 St. Phillip Streeet Basin Street
      Louis Armstrong St. James Infirmary The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia/Legacy
      Preservation Hall Jazz Band I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate Songs of New Orleans Preservation Hall
      Ella Fitzgerald Hear Me Talkin' to Ya First Lady of  Song Verve

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Dr. Michael White Give It Up New Orleans Putumayo
      Andy Sherwood Jazz Me Blues While We Danced at the Mardi Gras Indie
      I Love You, You're Perfect Contest
      Preservation Hall Jazz Band Won't You Come Home Bill Bailey Songs of New Orleans Preservation Hall
      Kermit Ruffins Breakfast Lunch or Dinner Big Easy Basin Street
      Louis Armstrong Tin Roof Blues New Orleans Putumayo
      Louis Armstrong Sugar Foot Stomp The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia/Legacy
      Doc Cheatham & Nicholas Payton I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues New Orleans Putumayo
      Preservation Hall Jazz Band Go to the Mardi Gras Songs of New Orleans Preservation Hall

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Kermit Ruffins Tiger Rag Big Easy Basin Street
      Louis Armstrong Beau Koo Jack The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia/Legacy
      Kermit Ruffins Jack I'm Mellow 1533 Phillip Street Basin Street
      George Lewis Ice Cream Ice Cream Delmark
      Deacon John Going Back to New Orleans New Orleans Putumayo
      Rob Rio Jambalaya Boogie Woogie Valentine Roboss
      Preservation Hall Jazz Band Maryland My Maryland Songs of New Orleans Preservation Hall
      Louis Armstrong When The Saints Go Marchin' In The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia/Legacy
      Kermit Ruffins Struttin' with Some Bar-b-que Big Butter & Egg Man Justice
      Donald O'Connor Make 'Em Laugh Hollywood Stars Direct Source
      Kermit Ruffins Some of These Days 1533 Phillip Street Basin Street
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer