[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 08.28.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Aug 28 19:51:49 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 08.28.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Ralph Sutton - Viper's Drag - at St. George Church - Arbors
Madeleine Peyroux - The Summer Wind - Half The Perfect World - Rounder
Hot Club Of Detroit - Belleville - Hot Club Of Detroit - Mack Ave

Ray Barretto - Baby, Baby All The Time - Standards Recan-ditioned - Zoho
Eliane Elias - Oye Como Va - Around the City - Bluebird/RCA
Jane Bunnett - Kriiba - Radio Guantanamo

Roy Haynes - Like This - Whereas - Dreyfus
Tomasz Stanko - Sweet Thing - Lontano - ECM
Wesla Whitfield - The For All We Know - Livin' on Love - High Note

Fred Fried - With A Song In My Heart - The Wisdom Of Notes - Ballet Tree
Freddy Cole -If I Ruled the World - Because Of You - HighNote
Dr. Lonnie Smith - Title Cut - Jungle Soul - Palmetto

Mike Melvoin - Blue Skies - You Know - City Light
John Hart - Green Acres - Green And Blue - Hep Jazz
Patricia Barber - Pygmalion - Mythologies - Blue Note

Sean Jones - Devine Inspiration - Roots - Mack Ave
Scott Hamilton - Seranade In Blue - Nocturnes & Serenades - Concord
Jacqui Naylor - Lola - The Color Five - Ruby Star

Steven Bernstein - Ripple - Millennial Territory Orchestra - Sunnyside
Romona Borthwick - Latin Quarter - A New Leaf - Whaling City Sound
The Line Up - Little Lucas - One For All - Sharp Nine

Panoramic - Panoramic - Rhythmic Union
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin