[JPL] North Sea Jazz Festival - The Hague Years

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 20:17:50 EDT 2006

Has anyone else received this four CD box set of the selected radio recordings from Radio Netherlands? It's truly amazing. The live performances are over several years from the North Sea Jazz Festival and features everyone from Miles to the Harper Brothers to Zawinul to Toots Thielemans to Brubeck to Maria Schneider to Blakey to Buddy Rich to Diana Krall. Wow....I'm not sure how or when we started receiving product from them but this is a must for the collection. I'm curious to know what others think that did receive it.

  Jae Sinnett