[JPL] North Sea Jazz Festival - The Hague Years

Manon Miessen Manon.Miessen at rnw.nl
Tue Aug 29 06:04:24 EDT 2006

Dear Jae,
Thank you for your warm response to the Radio Netherlands North Sea box. It has been a lot of (nice) work putting it together, so I am very pleased with your comment!
Radio Netherlands is the Dutch International Service, and our goal is to bring attention to Dutch music and culture. We do this by producing free jazz, world and classical music programs for our partner radio stations worldwide. If you are a radio producer wishing to be on our mailing list, please visit our website www.rnmusic.nl There you can also find our catalogue with many more jazz productions.
Sincerely,
Manon Miessen
RADIO NETHERLANDS WORLDWIDE