[JPL] New Morning Set WSHA 8/29/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Tue Aug 29 10:09:40 EDT 2006

	Program:	NEW MORNING SET
	Date:	8/29/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	SOUL EYES	COLTRANE
	MILT JACKSON	SLOWLY	STATEMENTS
	CARMEN MCRAE	HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON	VERVE/ UNMIXED
X	SCOTT HAMILTON	FLAMINGO	NOCTURNES AND SERENADES
	TERRANCE BLANCHARD	CHINATOWN	JAZZ IN FILM
	KENNY DORHAM	BLUE SPRING	BLUE SPRING
X	CARLA WHITE	SWEET AND SLOW	A VOICE IN THE NIGHT
	LOU DONALDSON	THE GOOD LIFE	LUSH LIFE
X	ROGER DAVIDSON	MI DOLOR	PENSANDO EN TI

	JR MONTROSE	BEWITCHED BOTHERED.......	SEXTET
X	BRAD MEHLDAU	BEALTLINE	HOUSE ON THE HILL
	DUKE PEARSON/ A. BEY	I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS	I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS
	S. TURRENTINE/3 SOUNDS	BLUE RIFF	BLUE HOUR
	C.PARKER INTRO AL COLLINS	BIRD GETS THE WORM	THE GENIUS OF
	CHARLIE PARKER	NOW'S THE TIME	SAVOY
	CHARLIE PARKER	KOKO	SAVOY
	CHARLIE PARKER	DIZZY BOOGIE	THE GENIUS OF
	SLIM GAILLARD/ C.PARKER	FLAT FOOT FLOOGIE	THE GENIUS OF

	CHARLIE PARKER	SWEET GEORGIA BROWN	1946 JAZZ AT PHILHARMONIC
	CHARLIE PARKER	LEAP HERE	JATP CARNEGIE HALL
	JAY MCSHANN / C.PARKER	SEPIAN WING	BLACK LEGENDS OF JAZZ
X	REGINA CARTER/ DD BRIDGE	THIS CAN'T BE LOVE	I'LL BE SEEING YOU......
	BEN WEBSTER	YOUNG BEAN	ULTIMATE
X	HANK JONES FRANK WESS	YOU MADE A GOOD MOVE	HANK AND FRANK
	BUD POWELL	JOHN'S ABBEY	TIME WAITS

	ART BLAKELY	ONE BY ONE	UGETSU
X	DDOZEN BRASS BAND	FLYIN HIGH	WHAT'S GOING ON
X	RANDY BRECKER/ M.BRECKER	SOME SKUNK FUNK	SOME SKUNK FUNK
X	TRIO BEYOND	IF	SAUDADES
X	BILLY HART	IVERSON'S ODYSSEY	QUARTET
X	JOE LOCKE GEOF KEEZER	VAN GOGH BY NUMBERS	LIVE IN SEATTLE

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601