[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" September 2006

Kuller Gysbert Peter pkuller at comstech.com
Wed Aug 30 19:54:09 EDT 2006

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

My Programs and Playlists for September 2006
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 24/08/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) CLARK TERRY & CHICAGO JAZZ ORCH/It Ain't Necessarily So/Porgy & Bess/A440
2) ERIC FRAZIER/Que Tango Un Buendia/In Your Own Time/Eric Frazier
3) JOE HENDERSON/Night & Day/Jazz at Midnight/DISKY
4) LEE MORGAN/Once In A Lifetime/Jazz at Midnight/DISKY
5) MICHEL PETRUCIANNI/Brazilian Suite/Jazz at Midnight/DISKY
6) BRUCE BROWN/What's Yours Is Mine/Love Finds You/Independent
7) LEE KONITZ/These Foolish Things/Jazz at Midnight/DISKY
8) RUSS KASSOFF/Oh Lady Be Good/Somewhere/RHK JAZZ
9) SHELLY MANNE/The Man I Love/Jazz at Midnight/DISKY
10) HERBIE HANCOCK/Blind Man, Blind Man/Jazz at Midnight/DISKY
11) ART BLAKEY/Soulful Mr Timmons/Moanin'/Past Perfect
12) IKE QUEBEC/Blue & Sentimental/Jazz at Midnight/DISKY
13) ANDRE PREVIN/White Wood/Show Boat/Deutsche Gram.
14) JOE CHINDAMO*/Satin Doll/Live at Umbria/NewMarket

Fri 1/09/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) ADAM UNSWORTH/All I Need/Excerpt This/Independent
2) CHRISTOPHER WOITACH/The Big Sleep/Dead Men/Teal Creek
3) PAPER HAT*/You/Nine Conversations/Rufus
4) HAARLA - KROKFORS/Blackbird-Word Of Mouth/Penguin Beguine/TUM**
5) MARIO GUARNERI/Extremely Over It/Choices/Independent
6) MATTHIAS LUPRI/Wondering & Wandering/Metalix/Summit
7) JONATHAN KREISBERG/Peru/Unearth/MelBay Records
8) JOHN BISHOP TRIO/All Day Pass/Nothing If Not Something/Origin
9) JEFF GAUTHIER/Heart Wisdom-for Thelma/One And The Same/Crypto
10) MIKE NOCK*/Cyberspace Shuffle/Not We But One/Naxos
11) PERRY CONTICCHIO/Hyperbole/Speak Your Thruth/Liven Up Jazz
12) HUMAN MOTION/November/Human Motion/Independent
13) BENNIE MAUPIN/See The Positive/Penumbra/Crypto
14) CHRISTIAN JACOB/Even Mice Dance/Contradictions/Wilderjazz
15) JOHN MOULDER/Freedom/Trinity/Origin

                                                                            ** = available at www.digelius.com

Thu 7/09/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) DAVID STRYKER/If Ever I Would Leave You/Big City/MelBay Records
2) PETER ZIMMER/Getting Dizzy/Burnin' Live at the Jazz Standard/Tippin'
3) BARBARA MORRISON/I Let a Song Go Out Of My Heart/Live at the Dakota/Dakota Live LLC
4) CHRIS WALDEN BIG BAND/Cherokee/Home Of My Heart/Origin
5) CLARK TERRY & CHICAGO JAZZ ORCH./I Loves You Porgy/Porgy & Bess/A440
6) LARRY VUCKOVICH/Street Scene/Street Scene/Tetrachord
7) JON CROSSE/I LOve Little Kitty/Kind of Blue & Pink/JazzCat
8) GEORGE JOHNSON JR/I didn't Know What/All Star Tribute/BCS Records
9) CHUCK REDD/64 Bars on Wilshire/Happy All The Time/Arbors
10) MIKE NOCK*/Beautiful Friendship/Beautiful Friendship/ODE
11) OLIVIER ANTUNES & JESPER LUNDGAARD/Reunion Blues/Arching/Music Mecca***
12) JACO PASTORIUS BIG BAND/River People/The Word Is Out/Heads Up
13) EDDIE DANIELS/The Touch of Your Lips/Mean what you say/IPO
14) RUSS KASSOFF/Look For The Silver Lining/Somewhere/RHK JAZZ
15) JONATHAN KREISBERG/Unearth/Unearth/MelBay Records
16) CALVIN HILL/Hymn A L'Amour/I Can't Give You Anything But Love/Arichi Music
17) LIONEL HAMPTON/Just One of These Things/There Will Never Be Another You/Out Of Sight
18) ERIC FRAZIER/I Found A Way/In Your Own Time/Eric Frazier

                                                                           *** = available at www.henk.com.au

Tue 19/09/06 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - Light & Cool
1) CONNIE EVINGSON/It's Alright with Me/Stockholm Sweetin'/Minnehaha Music
2) KAT PARRA/These Old Feelings/Birds In Flight/JazzMa
3) JAMIE DAVIS/I've Got The World On A String/It's A Good Thing/Unity Music
4) CHARLEY HARRISON/On The South Side Of Chicago/Keeping My Composure/C3 Rec.
5) NANCY OSBORNE/Something's Gotta Give/Hot Swing,Cool Jazz/Independent
6) ROBIN MCKELLE/Dream/Cheap Lullaby/Independent
7) MARILYN HARRIS/I Don't Gamble/Round Trip/Wrightwood Records
8) VOICE TREK/Take Five/An Acappella Trek/Club House
9) GINNY CARR/Werent For You/After All These Years/House Kat Rec.
10) LISA B/You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To/What's New Pussycat/Piece of Pie
11) NANCY KELLY/I'll Be Seeing You/Born to Swing/Amherst Records

Thu 28/09/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) LARRY VUCKOVICH/Come Rain or Come Shine/Street Scene/Tetrachord
2) JAMIE DAVIS/Straight No Chaser/It's A Good Thing/Unity Music
3) BRUCE BROWN/I'm A Mama's Boy/LOve Finds You/Independent
4) RICK HAYDON & JOHN PIZZARELLI/Chasin' the Blues/Just Friends/MelBay
5) PETER ZIMMER/Doin' Something/Burnin' lIve at the Jazz Standard/Tippin'
6) JON CROSSE/Hickory Dickory Dock/Kind of Blue & Pink/JazzCat
7) CHRIS WALDEN BIG BAND/Her's That Rainy Day/Home Of My Heart/Origin
8) CHRISTIAN JACOB/Dumb Breaks/Contradictions/Wilderjazz
9) DAVE STRYKER/Our Miss Brooks/The Chaser/Mel Bay
10) JESSICA WILLIAMS/Finally Free/Billy's Theme/Origin
11) CLARK TERRY & CHICAGO JAZZ ORCH/There's a Boat that's leavin'../Porgy & Bess/A440
12) ERIC FRAZIER/Celia/In Your Own Time/Independent
13) PANORAMIC/Panoramic/Rhythm Trough The Unobstructed View/Rhythmic Union
14) JOE LOVANO/Central Park West/Jazz at Midnight/DISKY
15) FRED FRIED/Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most/The Wisdom Of Notes/Ballet Tree
16) BABARA SFRAGA/Tell Me Something Good/Timelessness Frozen In Time/SyncTimiCity
17) MIKE NOCK*/Up Jumped Spring/Beautiful Friendship/ODE
Happy to receive material for future program inclusions.
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com