[JPL] Winard Harper Sextet: Live on kuvo.org Tonight!

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Aug 31 00:20:06 EDT 2006

In celebration of jazz89KUVO turning 21 years young on Tuesday the 29th,
Thursday the 31st we celebrate our turning legal age by hosting an all out
party, our own wine brand and others in a tasting party, beer, gourmet
buffet and dessert with a special 21st Birthday cake as well as the Winard
Harper Sextet playing live in our Oasis Performance Studio, 7:30pm, MTN
time. Log on the hear it, www.kuvo.org

If you're in the area, you are invited to stop by and partake of the
festivities.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89KUVO
The Oasis In The City