[JPL] Ray & Basie

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 12:24:15 EDT 2006

I agree with Bobby, my point was about the artificial tweaking in order to
force-fit into a new and unintended environment (that is, adapting a singer's
recording to a different band, or ghoulish duets).

I have little against studio editing, although I'd rather hear an imperfect
'live' recording than a smoothly-edited perfect recording from a studio.

Ed

In a message dated 8/31/2006 12:21:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,