[JPL] MJC Playlist: The Lyric And Happy Birthday Horace

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Aug 31 14:23:46 EDT 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-192: Jim Tomlinson and Stacey Kent - The Lyric

Intro and Theme: Bill Evans - On Green Dolphin Street

Jim Tomlinson Featuring Stacey Kent / If I Were A Bell / The Lyric / O+ Records
Miles Davis Quintet / If I Were A Bell / Relaxin' With The Miles Davis Quintet / Prestige

Carmen Lundy / It Might As Well Be Spring / Hear & Now / Concord
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band / Whodunnit / The Phat Pack / Immergent

Jim Tomlinson Featuring Stacey Kent / The Surrey With The Fringe On Top / The Lyric / O+ Records
Miles Davis Quintet / The Surrey With The Fringe On Top / Steamin' With the Miles Davis Quintet / Prestige

Horace Silver-O.C. Smith / Red Beans And Rice / Pencil Packin' Papa / Columbia
Horace Silver Trio / The St. Vitus Dance / Blowin' The Blues Away / Blue Note

Top of hour one sweep: Cannonball Adderly - Spontaneous Combustion

Jim Tomlinson / Outra Vez / The Lyric / O+ Records
Elin / Fascinatin' Ryhthm / Lazy Afternoon / Blue Toucan
Fred Fried / Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most / Wisdom Of Notes / Ballet Tree

Judi Silvano-Mal Waldron / Cattin'-Riding A Zephyr / Soul Note
Ray Brown-Nancy King / The Perfect Blues / Some Of My Best Friends Are Singers / Telarc
Allyson, Hendricks & King / Everybody's Boppin' / Footprints / Concord Jazz

Jim Tomlinson Featuring Stacey Kent / Something Happens To Me / The Lyric / O+ Records
Russ Kassoff / Love You Madly / Somewhere / RHK Records

Horace Silver Quintet / The Kicker / Song for My Father / Blue Note
Horace Silver Quintet / Strollin' / Horace-Scope / Blue Note
Horace Silver Quintet / No Smokin' The Stylings Of Silver / Blue Note

Top of hour two and sign off: Connie Evingson - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Tonsil Spritzer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com