[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid 2/2

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 01:28:42 EST 2006

Thursday, Feb 2, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Julius Tolentino: I Want To Talk About You, Just The Beginning (Sharp Nine
1034)

8:15pm
Sonny Stitt; Hank Jones Trio: Angel Eyes, The Good Life (Evidence 22088)

8:19pm
Radam Schwartz: Serenade In Blue, Conspiracy For Positivity (Blue Ark)

8:29pm
Carmen Lundy: I'm In Love Again, Jazz And The New Songbook Live At The Madrid
(Afrasia)

8:33pm
Scott Whitfield Jazz Orchestra: Old Country, Diamonds For Nat (Summit 437)

8:43pm
Greg Abate: Monsters In The Night, Monsters In The Night (Koko 003)

8:52pm
The Great Jazz Trio: Moanin', 'S Wonderful (441 Records 0030)

Live Interview with Mark Harvey of the Aardvark Jazz Orchestra

9:03pm
Aardvark Jazz Orchestra: Freedom Song, Aardvark Steps Out (9 Winds 0155)

9:18pm
Aardvark Jazz Orchestra: The Shepherd, Duke Ellington/Sacred Music (Aardmuse
103)

9:41pm
Aardvark Jazz Orchestra: Come Sunday (Commercially Unreleased)

9:51pm
Aardvark Jazz Orchestra: Everday I Have The Blues (Commercially Unreleased)

10:05pm
Jae Sinnett: Heading South, The Sinnett Hearings (J-Nett Records 8115)

10:11pm
Shahidah Nurullah: The Ruby And The Pearl, The Ruby And The Pearl (Alembic
Arts 607)

10:17pm
Gerald Cannon: Secret Love, Gerald Cannon (Woodneck 31503)

10:27pm
James Blood Ulmer: Jazz Is The Teacher, Blues Preacher (DIW/Columbia 57302)

10:34pm
Christian Scott: Rewind That, Back To Cool (Concord 0114)

10:39pm
Miles Davis: What I Say, The Cellar Door Sessions (Columbia/Legacy 93814)

10:58pm
Carol Robbins: Tangier, Jazz Play (Jazzcats 105)

11:04pm
Ahmad Jamal: Poinciana, Hit Jazz (32Jazz 32025)

11:12pm
Bill Ransom: Sister Cheryl, Generations (Bongo Time 2005)

11:20pm
Pharoah Sanders: Rejoice, Rejoice (Theresa 112)

11:36pm
Sandra Aran: La Almohade, Introducing Sandra Aran (Commercially Unreleased)

11:40pm
Zaxariades: Moody's Mood For Love, Mr. Z (FreeHam)

11:43pm
Tierney Sutton: The Lady Is A Tramp, I'm With The Band (Telarc 83616)

11:49pm
Mike LeDonne: I Should Care, Night Song (Savant 2067)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
WGBH Boston 89.7 fm
Mon - Thur 8 pm -mid.