[JPL] Superbowl jazz airplay

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Fri Feb 3 15:13:15 EST 2006

I "bleed" Red and Black, even from my days in high school at DeWitt Clinton in The Bronx, NYC.  You don't change those stripes.  Go Dawgs!!!! Sic 'em!!!!!!!!  Woof, Woof, Woof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Jackson

I just want the Superbowl to be super good as the USC-Texas national championship was.  No blow outs please.