[JPL] Before the Music Dies: documentary/concert film about thehomogeniz...

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Mon Feb 6 13:00:32 EST 2006

Ed,

These people are no slouches......  Bonnie Raitt, Stevie Wonder and Branford "The Token (sic) Jazzman" Marsalis know as much as anyone about the ins and outs of the music industry as it relates to the United States.  How can you have a conversation about American music without including the contributions of jazz?  Have you seen this documentary?  I would be interested to see how the subject is treated first before I rendered any judgement about its merit and the people selected to represent its content.

Bobby Jackson