[JPL] "Work Song" question

Blujazz info at blujazz.com
Mon Feb 6 13:20:13 EST 2006

Hi folks,
Quick question.  My wife, violinist Diane Delin,  teaches a jazz combo
course at Columbia College of the Arts in Chicago.  One tune she is
using is the "Work Song" by Nat Adderly as a tune for each student to
transcribe a solo from for a performance.  She has found great
renditions including a bass solo by Ray Brown on the "The Very Tall
Band".  What we can not find is a cd with the tune that has a drum
solo.    Any ideas or thoughts?   Also, was great seeing and meeting
many of you at our booth at IAJE!
Greg Pasenko
Blujazz
www.blujazz.com