[JPL] "Work Song" question

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 13:39:41 EST 2006

Check out Winard Harper's CD on Savant "Tap Dancer"  It has Work Song
included on it. Hope this helps.  ALOHA  Tom

and Classics president Bruce Lundvall. Tapped to preside over the
resuscitation of Blue Note in the 1980's, Lundvall has been at the label's
helm during three decades of growth and success. This week, Lundvall sits
down with music editor Tad Hendrickson for Part One of a two part Q&amp;A,
touching this week on radio and recent signings at the label. In the news,
Berklee celebrates its 60th with a gala concert that included some
surprising get togethers; at Jazz at Lincoln Center, the Afro-Latin Jazz
Orchestra is embarking on a tour and jazz meets classical at Rose Hall; JAI
announces the winners of its 'Jazz on Campus' contest; and we catch you up
around the industry with the latest news in brief. Reviews this week
include the latest from venerable saxman David &quot;Fathead&quot; Newman,
organ trios from Tony Monaco and drummer André Ceccarelli (with Joey
DeFrancesco and Biréli Lagrène), singer Nicole Pasternak, and the latest
from Monk's Music Trio, this time with a pair of trombonists along for the
journey.