[JPL] Congrats to Denver's Dianne, Eddie and Bebo

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Wed Feb 8 20:35:09 EST 2006

Once again Denver's Dianne Reeves has won a Grammy, her 4th!!!!

Last time she invited some of us KUVO'ers to her home I told her she would
have to build another fireplace to accomodate all her Grammys and other
awards she places on her mantle as it was near capacity.

¡Felicidades! Eddie Palmieri and especially for Bebo Valdés for their Grammy
triumphs, that's 2 for my compatriot señor Valdés!! Just a few months ago he
won a Latin Grammy. For Eddie, this is his lucky seventh!!!!!!!

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, Jazz 89-KUVO
The Oasis In The City
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station
Celebrating 10 Years of Live Performances