[JPL] PLAYLIST-The Spectrum w/Derrick Lucas WGMC JAZZ 90.1 ROCHESTER, NY WEEK OF 2.5.06

Derrick Lucas dnlbka at rit.edu
Fri Feb 10 15:47:39 EST 2006

Cheers!

Derrick

________________________________

From: Derrick Lucas
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 3:44 PM
To: 'jazzlist at yahoogroups.com'
Subject: JAZZ 90.1 The Spectrum Playlist WEEK OF 2/5/06

Catch The Spectrum with Derrick Lucas

Sunday's 10PM-1AM EST

WGMC JAZZ 90.1FM

ROCHESTER, NY

www.jazz901.org <http://www.jazz901.org/>

Herbie Mann-Motherless Child-Monday at The Village Gate-Atlantic

Edsel Gomez-NYC Taxi Ride-Cubist Music-Soho

Mary Lou Williams-Willis-Mary Lou's Mass-Folkways

Yes-Everydays-Time and a Word-Atlantic

Chad Lawson Trio-Everything Little Thing She Does Is
Magic-Unforeseen-Summit

Art Blakely & The Jazz Messengers-Lester Left Town-The Big Beat-Blue
Note

Radam Schwartz-Inside Somewhere-Conspiracy for Positivity

Larry Goldings f/Madeline Peyroux-Hesitation Blues-Quartet-Palmetto

Augustus Pablo/King Tubby-Satta Dub-King Tubby Meets Rockers
Uptown-Shanerchie

Monk's Music Trio-Ugly Beauty-Monks Bones

Sun Ra-Angels and Demons At Play-Evidence

Marian McPartland-Pensativia-Live at Shanghai Jazz-Concord

Freddie Hubbard-Mr. Clean-Straight Life-CIT

Bill Evans-Nardis-1960 Birdland Sessions-Fresh Sounds

Cannonball Adderly-Walk Tall-74 Miles Away-Capitol

Max Roach-Absolutions-Members Don't Get Weary-Atlantic

Dexter Gordon-Guess I'll Hang My Tears out to Dry-Go-Blue Note

Prince-Old Friends 4 Sale-Vault; Old Friends 4 Sale-Warner Bros

Herbie Hancock-Speak Like a Child-Trio-Sony

Sly and The Family Stone-Que Cera Cera-Fresh-Sony