[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 2/11/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Feb 12 08:29:45 EST 2006

'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 7pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
02/11/06

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

7PM

Eddie 'Lockjaw' Davis/Intermission Riff/The Best of Eddie 'Lockjaw'
Davis/Prestige

Jae Sinnett/Palpitations/The Sinnett Hearings/J-Nett*

Paul Motian Band/Pithecanthropus Erectus/Garden of Eden/ECM*

The Steve Hall Quintet/Cap'n Jack Blues/The Steve Hall Quintet/Moovealong
Records*

Geri Allen/Scorpio/Zodiac Suite: Revisited/Mary Records*

Billy Kilson's BK Groove/Rabbit Kat/Pots & Pans/Arintia Star Records*

8PM

Keith Oxman/I Hear A Rhapsody/dues in progress/Capri Records*

David 'Fathead' Newman/Here Comes Sonny Man/Cityscape/High Note*

Tony Monaco/I'll Remember Jimmy/East to West/Chicken Coup Records*

Manuel Valera Group/(or not)/Melancolia/Mavo Records*

Marlon Jordan/My Favorite Things/You Don't Know What Love Is/Louisiana Red
Hot Records*

Edsel Gomez/Ladybug/Cubist Music/Zoho*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.