[JPL] PLAYLIST: 2-15-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Feb 12 20:38:39 EST 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Miles Davis - My Funny Valentine - Plays For Lovers - Prestige Records - 2006
Anthony Wonsey - Overjoyed - The Thang - Sharp Nine Records - 2006
Larry Goldings - Cocoon - Quartet - Palmetto Records - 2006
Carmen Lundy - Where'd It Go - Jazz And The New Songbook - Afrasia Productions - 2005
Red Garland Trio - Perdido - At The Prelude - Prestige - 2006
Gerald Beckett - Two's Blues - Flute Vibes - Summit Records - 2005
Sarah Vaughan - Easy Living - Sings For Lovers - Pablo Records - 2006
Tony Monaco - Like Someone In Love - East To West - Chicken Coup Records - 2006

1:00
John Coltrane - Violets For Your Furs - Plays For Lovers - Prestige Records - 2006
Jon Mayer - Be My Love - My Romance - Reservoir Music - 2005
Scott Whitfield Jazz Orchestra East - Teaneck - Diamonds For Nat - Summit Records - 2005
Ella Fitzgerald - Night And Day - The Concert Years - Pablo Records - 2003
Eugene Marlow - Thanks, Duke - A Summer Afternoon With You - MEII Enterprises - 2005
Monks Music Trio - I Mean You - Monks Bones - CMB Records - 2005
Lena Horne - Singin' In The Rain - Seasons Of A Life - Blue Note - 2006
Radam Schwartz - Slow Burner - Conspiracy For Positivity - Blue Ark Records - 2004

2:00
Stan Getz - Close Enough For Love - Plays For Lovers - Concord Records - 2006
Lafayette Gilchrist - Bubbles On Mars - Towards The Shining Path - Hyena Records - 2005
Doug Ellington & New Urban Groove - Billy's Dead - Life - Llama Productions - 2004
Charmaine Clamor - The Very Thought Of You/Tenderly - FreeHam Records - 2005
Chris Stewart - Dis Here - Phoenix: A Tribute To Cannonball Adderley - 2005
Laura Caviani - Cascadia - Going There - Caviani Music - 2005
Zaxariades - I'll Follow The Sun - Mr. Z - FreeHam Records - 2005
Hot Club Of San Francisco - Lullaby Of The Leaves - Swing This - Hot Club Of San Francisco - 2005

3:00
Chet Baker - Stairway To The Stars - Plays For Lovers - Riverside Records - 2006
Chick Corea - Planes Of Existence - The Ultimate Adventure - Stretch Records - 2006
Jae Sinnett - First Impression - The Sinnett Hearings - J-Nett Records - 2006
Steve Tyrell - You Go To My Head - Songs Of Sinatra - Hollywood Records - 2005
Ray Marchica - I Can't Get Started - In The Ring - Sons Of Sound - 2005
Beat Kaestli - My Funny Valentine - Happy, Sad And Satistied - B&B Productions - 2005
Nicole Pasternak - People - In A Word - Garagista Music - 2005
Dewey Erney & The Tom Kubis Orchestra - Isn't This A Lovely Day - Lucky To Be Me - Primrose Lane - 2005
Earl May Quartet - Lester Leaps In - Swinging The Blues - Arbors Records - 2005
Shahida Nurullah - You're My Thrill - The Ruby And The Pear - Shahida Nurullah - 2004