[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 2/6/06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Mon Feb 13 11:55:51 EST 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - February 6, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Grant Geissman - Title Track - Say That! - Futurism

Gerald Beckett - Blue Gene - Flute-Vibes - Summit

Upper Left Trio - This Is Where I Find Peace - Sell Your Soul Side - Origin

Teri Roiger - So It Always Happens - Still Life - Maki

Larry Goldings - Valsinha - Quartet - Palmetto

Laura Caviani - Title Track - Going There - Caviani Music

Roberta Gambarini - Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry - Easy To Love - 55
Records

Brent Jensen - East Of The Sun - Trios - Origin

Ken Nordine - What Time Is It? - The Word Jazz Dot Masters - Hip-O Select

Marc Colby - How Deep Is The Ocean - Speaking Of Stan - Blu Jazz

Eddie Higgins - Felicidade - Standard Higgins - Venus

P.J. Perry - St. Vitus Dance - Time Flies - Justin Time

Eugene Marlow - Broken Heart - A Summer Afternoon With You - MeII

Scott Whitfield - Teaneck - Diamonds For Nat - Summit

Shahida Nurullah - I Was Doing Alright - The Ruby And The Pearl - Alembic
Arts

Dick Conte - Long Ago And Far Away - Slow Hot Wind - DC Jazz

Bob Lark - Title Track - Until You - Hallway -

Wendolina - To Say Goodbye - Tenderly - Sail Away

John McNeil - Brother Frank - East Coast Cool - Omni Tone

Scott Anderson & the Nia Quartet - Second Chance - End Of Time - Blu Jazz

John Gilmore - Beautiful Love - Au Naturel:  Solo Piano - John Gilmore Jazz

Chick Corea - Three Ghouls - The Ultimate Adventure - Stretch

Ranee Lee & Oliver Jones - Traveling Man - Just You, Just Me - Justin Time

Fred Jackson - Southern Exposure - Hootin' & Tootin' - Blue Note

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard