[JPL] New Orleans Jazz Festival

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 22:55:30 EST 2006

Thanks for the clarification, Philip.  I haff'ta tellya, I sure came
away a fan of some music I was only lukewarm to before and a half dozen
groups I'd knew nothing about before hearing them in one of the tents
or clubs.  Unlike the big pop acts, I'd never have heard these people
any place else. ...  an' man, now I'm hungry for some crawfish etoufee!

Jim