[JPL] Ella Fitzgerald Jazz Festival

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 00:58:26 EST 2006

The 9th annual Ella Fitzgerald Jazz Festival in Newport News Virginia just announced it's line up......April 5th - Kurt Elling - April 6th - Eddie Palmieri and Tiempo Libre - April 7th - Patti Austin and the Count Basie Orchestra - April 8th - Branford Marsalis Quartet and my trio for the closing event.

  This is a serious jazz festival.....always has been. In my opinion one of the best in the country. Ella was born in Newport News so the fest honors her name.

  Jae Sinnett