[JPL] Ella Fitzgerald Jazz Festival

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 17 02:21:44 EST 2006

Jae,

If Patti Austin is anything like she was in Cleveland with the Count Basie
Orchestra this past September, you're gonna love her.  Man!  She can swing a
band!!!!  Very underrated jazz singer.  Ella will be smiling BIG.  One of
the best vocal performances I've seen anywhere!!!  I'm jealous!!

Aloha,

Bobby