[JPL] PLAYLIST - My Favorite Things For The Week of February 19, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Feb 18 21:30:30 EST 2006

New music from Philadelphia bassist Peter Paulsen headlines this edition
of My Favorite Things.

We also feature some blues from guitarist Cal Collins and a historic
tune by New Orleans clarinetist Dr. Michael White.

Join us for this week's edition of /*My Favorite Things
<http://www.mftjazz.com>*/.

This week's tunes:

Chuckles - James Williams Sextet - Talkin' Trash

What If.. - Peter Paulsen Trio - Tri-Cycle

Night Mist Blues - Cal Collins - That Was Good

Canal Street Blues - Dr. Michael White - Our New Orleans 2005

Bye Bye Blackbird - Bob Lark - Until You

It Might As Well Be Spring - Gene Harris Quartet - Black & Blue

Jeep's Blues - Johnny Hodges - Everybody Knows Johnny Hodges

Lush Life - Johnny Hartman/John Coltrane - John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman

Solitude - Dr. John - Duke Elegant

In Walked Bud - Marcus Roberts - Alone With Three Giants
--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/