[JPL] PLAYLIST - WNMC Weekly Adds

Thomas M "Biz" Bisard mrbiz at torchlake.com
Wed Feb 22 16:47:29 EST 2006

WNMC 90.7 FM  Traverse City Michigan «««

                          Servin' up a Steamin'
Plate o' Jazz and Other Fine Victuals for a Five
County
Area:
Michigan's Gold Coast, The Jewel of the Midwest
                                38 Years of
Community Public Radio for Northwest Lower Michigan

                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Listen Online:   <www.wnmc.org> ««««

                                                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

53 hours of Jazz per week (with a bit of
blues-folk-world/international in the mix)  **  9
hours of Blues  **  6 hours of Folk  **  6 hours
of combined Blues/Folk/Roots  **  6 hours of
World/International Music  **  A 3 hour
Avant-Garde Jazz Show  **  A 3 hour
Dance/Electronica Show  **  A  2 hour Funk/Soul
Show  **  A 2 hour of New Age Show  **  A 2 hour
each weekday morning News-Topical-Community drive
time Show (with a bit of music in the mix)  **  A
2 hour Spanish/Latin Show  **  A 2 hour Reggae
Show  **  A 1½ hour 'Live' Show  **  The best of
Indie-Alt-Cutting Edge Rock fills out the weekly schedule

                                                     ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

                              Eric Hines, general
manager/music director: <ehines at message.nmc.edu>
                 Tom "Biz" Bisard, jazz music
director: 1st: <mrbiz at torchlake.com> or 2nd: <TBisard at nmc.edu>
                         Jen Medlin-Lloyd, AG/out
jazz music director: <jemedlin at message.nmc.edu>
                            Linnaea Melcarek,
world/international music director: <linnaea at message.nmc.edu>

                                        Office:
(231) 995-2562         Studio Request Line: (231) 995-1090

                                                      ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

               >>>Product, Promotions, etc to:   WNMC 90.7 FM
                                                                 attn:
Eric Hines, station manager
                                                                 or
attn: any of our music directors:
                                                                 Biz
Bisard, Jazz
                                                                 Jen
Medlin-Lloyd, AG/Out and Alt. country
                                                                  Linnaea
Melcarek, WB/World/International
                                                                  Leroy
Alvarez, Blues
                                                                  Bob
Brown, Folk/Roots

                                                                 1701
E Front St
                                                      Traverse City MI 49686

                                              ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jazz Adds for the week of 2/17 - 2/23<<<<
                                                            Done
late (on 2/21) due to being snowed in

                                                  [ARTIST
*     "Album"     *     (Label)]

                                         ADDS

         GEORGE W> CARROLL'S SARASOTA SUNSETS BIG
BAND     *     "Trilogy"     *     (<www.georgewcarroll.com> )
         OSCAR CASTRO-NEVES     *     "All One"     *     (Mack Avenue)
         CHARMAINE CLAMOR     *     "Searching
for the Soul"     *     (FreeHam)
         EDSEL GOMEZ     *     "Cubist Music"     *     (Zoho Music)
         CONRAD HERWIG     *     "Obligation"     *     (Criss Cross Jazz)
         BILLY KILLSON'S B. K.
GROOVE     *     "Pots & Pans"     *     (Arintha/Navarre)
         SORIBA KOUYATÉ     *     "Live in
Montreux"     *     ( <www.actmusic.com> )
         TONY MONACO     *     "East to West"     *     (Chicken Coup)
         PAUL MOTIAN BAND     *     "Garden of Eden"     *     (ECM)
         KEITH OXMAN     *     "Dues in Progress"     *     (Capri)

                                         ARCHIVES

         ANTONIO ARNEDO     *     "Colombia"     *     (Adventure Music)
         MAURICE BROWN     *     "Hip to Bop"     *     (Brown)
         CLAIRDEE     *     "Music Moves"     *     (Declare Music/Hyena)
         AMINA FIGAROVA     *     "September Suite"     *     (215/Munich)
         JOE FINN QUARTET     *     "String
Theory"     *     ( <www.joefinn.net> )
         JAZZICAL     *     "Perestroika!"    *     (MCS)
         TONY MONACO TRIO & FRIENDS     *     "Fiery Blues"     *     (Summit)
         MYSHKIN'S RUBY WARBLERS     *     "Corvidae"     *     (Doublesalt)
         CALVIN NEWBORN     *     "Big City"     *     (Yellow Dog)
         TAB SMITH     *     "Crazy
Walk"     *     (United/Delmark)

                                      Most all of
the music we play is available through a link
on  our
                                     website
<www.wnmc.org> to CD Universe or from
<www.cdbaby.com>

  Our weekly top 10 jazz and 5 jazz adds are
usually available at CMJ. We also report to
'Living Blues' top 25. We're working on reporting
our folk/roots music, too. I apologize for my
s-l-o-w-n-e-s-s in keeping up with tracking
information. It's a shared task that we're
sorting out and always a work in progress.

If you'd like to be taken off this list, just
drop me a line......(if you'd like to be on it, I
guess I'll have to figure that out my own self!)

Have a GREAT weekend (it IS coming) all!
     Biz