[JPL] Playlist: Modern Jazz Clasics

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Mon Feb 27 11:40:22 EST 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard an aggregate 46 hours each week via our Am, Fm, Inertnet, Podcast and Wi-Fi partners, reaching a domestic and international audience potential of more than 1.75 million.

Our no cost commercial free programming is available to qualified  radio and internet outlets for airplay.

MJC- 165 Spotlight: Sathima Bea Benjamin

Theme and intro - Red Garland - On Green Dolphin Street

Sathima Bea Benjamin / Star Eyes / Musical Echoes / Ekapka
Vince Ector / My Foolish Heart / Renewal Of The Spirit / Jazz Maniacs

Horace Silver Quintet / Sanctimonious Sam / Song For My Father / Blue Note
Gerry Mulligan / Bags' Groove / Gerry Mulligan / Mosaic Select
Red Garland Trio / Perdido / At The Prelude / Prestige

Sathima Bea Benjamin / All Too Soon / Musical Echoes / Ekapka
Chris "Doc" Stewart / Hi-Fly / Phoenix, A Tribute To Cannonball Adderly / Artist Produced

Carlos Barbosa-Lima / Title Track / Carioca / Zoho
Vince Seneri-Dave Valentin / Reccato Bossa Nova / Street Talk / Senful

Top of hour 1 sweep - Benny Golson - Blues On My Mind

Sathima Bea Benjamin / Title Track / Musical Echoes / Ekapka
George Cotsirilos Trio / Gale / On The Rebop / OA2

Thelonious Monk / Blue Monk / The Thelonious Monk Quartet With John Coltrane At Carnegie Hall / Blue Note
Blue Mitchell / Gingerbread Boy / The Complete Blue Note Blue Mitchell Sessions (1963-1967) / Mosaic

Sathima Bea Benjamin / Caravan / Musical Echoes / Ekapka
Laura Caviani / Watching The Game / Going There / Caviani Music

Deanna Witkowski / I'm Beginning To See The Light / Length Of Days / Artist Share
Steve Hall / Steamy Night Shuffle / The Steve Hall Quintet / Moovealong

Top of hour 2 and sign off - Quincy Jones - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Biker Trash
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

drbob at modernjazzclassics.com