[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" March 2006

Kuller Gysbert Peter pkuller at comstech.com
Tue Feb 28 19:03:46 EST 2006

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

Please note the following "Jazz at Six" has changed to "PRIMETIME JAZZ" 7pm - 9pm

My Programs and Playlists for March 2006
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 2/03/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) BILL MC BIRNIE/Bye Ya/Nature Boy/Extreme Flute
2) JOEL A. MARTIN/Song of India/Perestroika/Jazzical
3) JOE FINN/I Get A Kick Out Of You/String Theory/Joe Finn Projects
4) SARASOTA BIG BAND/Dolphin Dance/On The Road/Independent
5) MARK O'CONNOR/Fidler Going Home/Live in New York/Omag Records
6) LAURA CAVIANI/If I Were A Bell/Angels We Haven't Heard/Caviani Music
7) ARNI EGILSSON/Blues For Ray/Basses Loaded/Cambria Master
8) BARBARA MORRISON/Take The "A" Train/Live at The Dakota vol.2/Dakota Live LLC
9) WESTERN REBELLION/Mr Saturday Dance/Western Rebellion/Teal Creek
10) PHOENIX/Sack O' Woe/Tribute to Cannonball Adderley/Independent
11) JERRY GONZALEZ/Along Came Betty/Rumba Buhaina/Random Chance
12) DON STIERNBERG/More Than You Know/Unseasonably Cool/Blue Night
13) CALVIN HILL/All The Things You Are/I Can't Give You Anything But Love/Arichi Music
14) STEVE HALL/Blue Sky and Black Coffee/Steve Hall Quintet/Movealong Records
15) JAY THOMAS/12th and Jackson Blues/12th & Jackson Blues/McVouty
16) LARRY VUCKOVICH/Lester's Minor Blues/Reunion/Tetrachord
17) JOE CHINDAMO*/But Not For Me/Live at Umbria Jazz '05/NewMarket

Fri 10/03/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) LASSE LINDGREN/Poseidon/Sunburst/Texicalli**
2) BOB FELDMAN/Prelude and Hop/Triplicity/OneSoul
3) EUGENE MARLOW/Taylored For Billy/A Summer Afternoon With You/MEII Enterprises
4) PASCAL LE BOEUF/Waiting For Rain/Migration/Independent
5) JOE FINN/String Theory/String Theory/Joe Finn Projects
6) AVRAM FEVER & BOBBY FEW/Pannonica/Kindred Spirits/Boxholder
7) HERBIE HANCOCK/Schoochie/Soul Power/Galaxie
8) WESTERN REBELLION/Technophobia/Western Rebellion/Teal Creek
9) THELONIUS MONK/Ruby, My Dear/Monk with Coltrane/Festival
10) PETER PAULSEN/Tri-Cycle/Tri-Cycle/Wahbo Records
11) LAURA CAVIANI/Going There/Going There/Caviani Music
12) MCCOY TYNER/Beautiful Love/Lady from Caracas/TIM
13) JAE SINNETT/Palpitations/The Sinnett Hearings/J-Nett Records
14) BARNEY MCALL*/Abeokuta Suite/Mother of Dreams & Secrets/JazzHead
15) JIM HALL/Slam/Live at the Regattabar/TelArc

                                                                            ** = available from  www.degelius.com

Tue 21/03/06 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - Light & Cool
1) WESTERN REBELLION/Rich's Tango/Western Rebellion/Teal Creek
2) LENA HORNE/Maybe/seasons of a life/Blue Note
3) STEVE HALL/On A Scale of One to Five/Steve Hall Quintet/Movealong Records
4) CHRISTINE ROSHOLT/East Of The Sun/Detour Ahead/Idea Dog Prodn
5) BEAT KAESTLI/Autumn Leaves/Happy,Sad and Satisfied/Independent
6) NOVAK & HAAR/Taradactyl/Old Friends/Novak & Haar
7) LOREL ZAIDE/I Only Have Eyes For You/Panet Chill..../Rebel Phi
8) DON STIERNBERG & JOHN CARLINI/The Way You Lok Tonight/Angel Eyes/Blue Night
9) WENDOLINA/Sambade Verao/Tenderly/Sail Away Records
10) CHARLIE PARKER/Just Friends/Charlie Parker with Strings/Verve
11) PYENG THREADGILL/Close To Me/Of The Air/Random Chance

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions.
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com