[JPL] PLAYLIST #116 J & B Tour for July 4th with ASFM105.4 in The Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Sat Jul 1 09:09:16 EDT 2006

Hai All
It's Summer here !!! Around 31 degrees C and counting !!, but here's the
disadvantage, we are not a population who can cope with this easily, so
everyone has something to complain about, yes the weather, it's too hot
isn't it.... :-)
Oh well....keep s you in concersation i guess ....
Joost
+
Jazz & Blues Tour
C/O  Joost van Steen
PO  BOX  471
2400 AL Alphen aan den Rijn
The Netherlands
++
www.jazzbluestour.nl
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzbluestour
www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour
+++
                    July 4  # 116 !

  1st Hour  21:00 - 22:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist   ---    Title    ////    From The Album;
   1 New Cool Collective Big Mondays MORE !

   2  The Bud Shank Big Band    ---     Greasiness is Happening    ////
Taking The Long Way Home
   3      Trouble & Strife   ---    Nothing Left To Take     ////     T&S
10LOW

   4 Jim Pearce     ---    Gone Fishin'     ////    Prairie Dog Ballet
   5 Lou DeAdder     ---    Goin' Down To     ////     Texas Slow Down

  DO YOU REMEMBER....
   6   Charlie Barnet      ---    Spanish Kick      ////     Swing's The
Thing
   7  Willie Dixon     ---     I Can't Quit You, Baby     ////     I Am The
Blues

   8 Janiva Magness    ---     Stealin' Sugar       ////     Do I Move You
   9  Pete Zimmer Quintet      ---    Woodside Blues       ////      Burnin'
Live at The Jazz Standard

  Lean back and enjoy the 2nd hour, so just let it slide....
  2nd hour  22:00 - 23:00 hrs
  Nr.    Artist     ---    Title      \\\\     From The Album;
   1 Branford Marsalis     ---     Mo' Better Blues (Tune)      \\\\
Beneath The Underdog

   2 Chicago Blues Reunion     ---     Hound Dog / Rollover Beethoven
\\\\   Buried Alive In the Blues
   3  Jimmy "JuneBug" Jackson      ---     Teaneck      \\\\     On My Way

   4 Adam Scramstad      ---      Rising Sun Shine On      \\\\     No Sun
Around Blues
   5 Marilyn Harris      ---     The Cards keep Comin'     \\\\      Round
Trip

   6   Lew Jetton & 61 South     ---    Nighttime Into Day    \\\\
Tales From A2 Lane
   7 Nancy Osborne      ---      And All That Jazz      \\\\    Hot Swing,
Cool Jazz

   8  Gordon Johnson       ---    Laughin'  Blues       \\\\       Trios
Version 3.0
   9 Ginny Carr      ---     After All These Years      \\\\       After All
These Years

  10   Chet Baker Quartet      ---     The Wind      \\\\     Live in L.A. &
Boston '54
  11  Dexter Gordon       ---      Stairway To The Stars       \\\\     Jazz
At Midnight

  12 Joan Crowe      ---     Me and Mrs. Jones      \\\\      Bird on A Wire

END Jean Toots Thielemans Hard to Say Goodbye Hard to Say Goodbye
© JvS, 07-2006, Jazz & Blues Tour ® NL, All Rights Reserved.
+
Well that's it for this coming tuesday, do hope you like the playlist and
ofcourse all your comments highly appreciated!
So enjoy your weekend, have a great week and do be careful, take of yourself
and each other!
Kind regards
Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with Alphen Stad FM 105.4
FM  103.4 Cable
in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
++