[JPL] MJC Playlist: Today's Women In Jazz

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Sat Jul 1 13:14:35 EDT 2006

Each week Modern Jazz Classics is heard an aggregate 40 hours via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-183: Today's Women In Jazz

Program intro: Judi Silvano

Kit McClure Band / Diggin' Dirt / Just The Thing / Red Hot
Elin / Fascinating Rhythm-Telefone / Lazy Afternoon / Blue Toucan
Sophie Milman / Lonely In New York / Sophie Milman / Linus Entertainment

Lorraine Feather / Calistoga Bay / Dooji Wooji / Sanctuary
Sherrie Maricle And Diva / Titter Pipes / TNT, A Salute To Tommy Newsom / Lightyear
Lizz Wright / I'm Confessin' / Dreaming Wide Awake / Verve Forecast

Chie Imaizumi / Round And Round / Jazz Orchestra / Berklee College Of Music
Karrin Allyson / Lightning / Footprints / Concord Jazz
Marilyn Harris / The Cards Keep Comin' / Round Trip / Wrightwood

Lisa Kelly / I Love Being Here With You / Live At Simon's / Kelly-Scott Music
Jane Monheit / Taking A Chance On Love / Hear & Now / Concord Jazz
Connie Evingson / Avril A' Paris / Gypsy In My Soul / Minnehaha

Top of hour one sweep - Waldron-Lacy - Bye Ya

Hour Two intro - Lorraine Feather

Nancy King / Little Suede Shoes-Day By Day / Live At Jazz Standard / Maxjazz
Frieda Lee / More Love / Keeping My Composure(Charley Harrison) / C3 Records
Robin McKelle / Bei Mir Bist Du Schon / Introducing Robin McKelle / Cheap Lullaby

Regina Carter / How Ruth Felt / I'll Be Seeing You / Verve
Deborah J Carter / Can't Buy Me Love / Daytripper / Timeless

Ada Rovati / 2-Bros / Airbop / Apria
Rebecca Mauleon / El Manisero / Descarga En California / Pimienta

Deanna Witkowski / I'm Beginning To See The Light / Length Of Days / Artist Share
Nancy Kelly / Let Me Off Uptown / Born To Swing / Amherst

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Perennial Phillies Sufferer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com