[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB Jazz Connections 6-24

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 1 13:23:32 EDT 2006

KRCB-FM
Jazz Connections PLAYLIST
06-24-06
8pm-Midnight
Host: Toby Gleason

Slim Gaillard-Slim's Jam-1945 Vol. 2-Classics
Marilynn Harris-Wisdom Of Sam Kinison-Road Trip-Wrightwood
Larry Vucovich-Street Scene-Street Scene-Tetrachord
Jamie Davis-Isn't She Lovely-It's A Good Thing-Unity
Gerald Beckett-The Soothsayer-Flute Vibe-Summit
Tammy Hall-Sermon In Blue-Blue Divine-Elfinworks
Miguel "Anga" Diaz-A Love Supreme-Echu Mingua-Nonesuch
Jarrett Cherner Trio-Theme-Burgeoning-Baldhill
Kim Nalley-My Baby Just Cares For Me-She Put A Spell On Me; The Songs
Of Nina Simone-CE Jazz & Blues
Larry Goldings-Hesitation Blues-Quartet-Palmetto
Montclair Women's Big Band-For Once In My Life-MWBB-Pivotal
Eldar-Straight No Chaser-Live At The Blue Note-Sony/BMG
Marcus Shelby Jazz Orch.-Opening Dance-Port Chicago-Noir
Ben Allison-Midnight Cowboy-Cowboy Justice-Palmetto
Jimmy Cobb-Eleanor (Sister Cobb)-Honors Series-Marsalis
Ella Fitzgerald-Too Darned Hot-Cole Porter Songbood Vol. 1-Verve
Gene Ammons & Sonny Stitt-No Greater Love-Boss Tenors-Verve
Modern Jazz Quartet-Ralph's New Blues-(unknown)-(unknown)
Wessell Anderson-The Black Cat-In The Garden Of Swing-Atlantic
Oliver Nelson-Stolen Moments-The House That Trane Built-Impulse
Miles Davis-Walkin'-Walkin'-Prestige
Count Basie & Sarah Vaughn-I Cried For You-Count Basie & Sarah
Vaughn-Roulette
Tony Bennett-Steppin' Out-Steppin' Out (single)-Columbia
Cannonball Adderley-The Way You Look Tonight-Sophisticated Swing-EmArcy
Sonny Clark-Cool Struttin'-Cool Struttin'-Blue Note
King Pleasure-Moody's Mood For Love-Golden Days-HiFi Jazz
Duke Ellington & John Coltrane-Sentimental Mood-30th Year
Celebration-Impulse
Joe Henderson Big band-Chelsea Bridge-Big Band-Verve
Duke Ellington-Things Ain't What They Used To Be-Complete RCA
Recordings-RCA
John COltrane-I Want To Talk About You-Soultrane-Prestige
Bill Evans-On Green Dolphin Street-On Green Dolphin Street-Milestone
Coleman Hawkins-I'll Never Be The Same-The Hawk Relaxes-Moodsville
Heath Brothers-East Of The Sun & West Of The Moon-Jazz Family-Concord
Cannonball Adderley & Miles Davis-Autumn Leaves-Blue Ballads-Blue Note
Horace Silver-Song For My Father-Best Of Blue Note Vol. 1-Blue Note
Tony Bennett-I'll Be Seeing You-Perfectly Frank-Columbia
Clifford Brown & Max Roach-I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With
You-Brown & Roach, Inc.-EmArcy
Bill Evans-Waltz For Debbie-Original Jazz Classics-Riverside
Ray Charles-Strike Up The Band-Genius & Soul =Jazz-Rhino
Mills Brothers-Walkin' Stick-L' Art Vocal-Cedar

Jazz Director
KRCB-FM 91.1 & 90.9 FM, Santa Rosa
5850 Labath Ave.
Rohnert Park, CA 94928