[JPL] PlayList of Peter Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of Surprize" --- 06/30/06 ---KRFC FT COLLINS --- www.krfcfm.org

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Sat Jul 1 14:35:10 EDT 2006


I'm not Peter. tighten up!
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kathryn Smith" <katesmith999 at yahoo.com>
To: "Jazz Programmers Mailing List" <jazzproglist at jazzweek.com>
Cc: "Pete Zimmer" <info at tippinrecords.com>; "nancy kelly" 
<nkellyjazz at earthlink.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [JPL] PlayList of Peter Poses,Host of "OverNight Jazz: The 
Soundz Of Surprize" --- 06/30/06 ---KRFC FT COLLINS --- www.krfcfm.org


> -------------------------------------------
>
> This week's sponsor: Wrightwood Records
>
> -------------------------------------------
>
> The Jazz Programmers Mailing List is a free service provided by JazzWeek.
> For more information visit us at  http://www.jazzweek.com/jpl
> To become a sponsor contact Ed Trefzger
> at ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com or 866-453-6401.
>
> -------------------------------------------
> Hi Peter... Greetings from the Montreal Jazz Fest!
>  Thank You for the Nancy Kelly and Pete Zimmer play.
>  And I see you are digginè my buddy Anthonys release... Cool!
>  - Kate.
>
>
> Peter Poses <pposes at earthlink.net> wrote:
>  -------------------------------------------
>
> This week's sponsor: Wrightwood Records
>
> -------------------------------------------
>
> The Jazz Programmers Mailing List is a free service provided by JazzWeek.
> For more information visit us at http://www.jazzweek.com/jpl
> To become a sponsor contact Ed Trefzger
> at ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com or 866-453-6401.
>
> -------------------------------------------
> Peter L. Poses, host of the weekly: "OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of
> Surprize", from 'round midnight Thurs., to 6AM Fri. --- KRFC FT COLLINS
> (CO), "HomeGrown Community Radio", 88.9FM --- www.krfcfm.org.
>
> Themezz: The Sea; Clifford Brown's 50th years post tragic & untimely
> demise; Enslavement, Freedom & Independence --- 7/4,
>
> Up-Coming Gigzz & CO Releases: Richie Cole & The Labor Day Detroit & Vail
> Jazz Festivalzz.
>
>
>
>
>
> ****************************************************************************
>
> 1ST HR --- ('round midnight - 1AM)
>
> T.S. Monk --- "'Round MidNight" --- 2005 Detroit Jazz Festival (Promo for
> up-comin' airing of the 2 hr DJF highlights).
> Roberta Gambarini --- "Monk's Prayer/Looking Back" --- "Easy To Love" ---
> Groovin' High/Kindred Rhythm
> Frank Macchia--- "Monkeys" --- "Mo'Animals, V.2" --- Cacophony
> Bob Sneider/Paul Hofman --- "Celestial Visions" --- "Escapade" --- Sons Of
> Sound
> Jon Fadis --- "Waltz For My Fathers & Brothers" --- "Teranga" --- Koch
> Jim Pearce --- "Prairie Dog Ballet" --- "Prairie Dog Ballet" --- Oak Ave
> Bob Dorough --- "Henry In The Night" --- "Small Day Tomorrow: Fran
> Landesman Revisited" --- Candid
>
> 2ND HR (1 - 2AM)
>
>
> The Bud Shank BIG Band --- "The Night Has A Thousand Eyes" --- "Taking The
> Long Way Home" --- Jazzed Media
> Brad Mehldau --- "BackYard" --- "House On Hill" --- Nonesuch
> Buck Hill --- "Milestones" --- "Relax" --- Severn
> Sean Jones --- "Blues For Matt B" --- "Gemini" --- Mack Ave
> Jayme Stone --- "Local Motion" --- "Jayme Stone" --- S-P/jaymestone.com
> Victor Noriega --- "Harana" ---"Alay" --- T & D
> Anthony Brown Orchestra --- "Rhapsody In Blue/American Rhapsodies ---
> Movement #1" --- "Rhapsodies" --- Water Baby Records
> Anthony Brown Orchestra--- "Rhapsody In Blue/American Rhapsodies ---
> Movement #2" --- "Rhapsodies" --- Water Baby Records
> Anthony Brown Orchestra --- "Rhapsody In Blue/American Rhapsodies ---
> Movement #3" --- "Rhapsodies" --- Water Baby Records
> Anthony Brown Orchestra--- "Rhapsody In Blue/American Rhapsodies ---
> Movement #4" --- "Rhapsodies" --- Water Baby Records
> Anthony Brown Orchestra--- "Rhapsody In Blue/American Rhapsodies ---
> Movement #5" --- "Rhapsodies" --- Water Baby Records
> Anthony Brown Orchestra--- "Rhapsody In Blue/American Rhapsodies ---
> Movement #6" --- "Rhapsodies" --- Water Baby Records
>
> 3RD HR. (2 - 3AM)
>
> Roger Kellaway --- "Beyond The Sea" --- "Remembering Bobby Darin"--- IPO
> Ingrid Jensen --- "At Sea" --- " At Sea" --- Artist Share
> The Frank & Joe Show --- "Submarine Bus" --- "Submarine Bus" --- Venture
> Anita Brown Jazz Orch --- "27 East" --- "27 East" --- Lasheda Records
> Bobby Darin--- "BeYond The Sea" --- "Live! At The Desert Inn" ---
> Concord
> Herbie HAndcock --- "Dolphin Dance" --- "Maiden Voyage" --- Blue Note
> Ingrid Jensen --- "Storm" --- " At Sea" --- Artist Share
> Ingrid Jensen --- "Captain Jon" --- " At Sea" --- Artist Share
>
> 4TH HR. (3 - 4AM)
>
> Diane Moser's Composers BIG Band: Live! At Tierney's" --- "Air" --- New
> Arts
> Brian Swartz--- "Emily" --- "Three: The BS Trio" --- Summit
> Cecelia Smith --- "Africa Remembered" --- "Dark Triumph" ---
> S-P/CEA/ceceliasmith.com
> Marilyn Harris W/ The LA Jazz All-Stars Jazz Orchestra -- "That AfterNoon
> In Harlem" -- "Round Trip" --- WrightWood Records
> World Saxophone Quartet --- "Colors" --- "Four Now" --- Justin Time
> Arni Egilsson --- "I Remember Clifford" --- "Basses Full" --- Cambria
> Frank Kimbrough --- "Regeneration" --- "Play" --- Palmetto
> Nancy Kelly --- "MoreThan You'll Ever Know" --- "Born To Swing" ---  
> Amherst
> Pete Zimmer --- "Brush Pitch" --- "Burnin' Live At The JazzStardard ---
> Tippin' Records
>
> 5TH HR. (4 - 5AM)
>
> Lionel Hampton --- "Just One Off Those Things" --- "There'll Never Be
> Another You" --- Outta Sight Music
> Roy Hargrove --- "Invitation" --- "Nothing Serious" --- Verve
> Metta Quintet --- "UnderGround" --- "Subway Songs" --- JazzReach/SunnySide
> Bill Cunliffe --- "How High The Moon" --- "Imaginacion" --- Torii
> Elvis Costello/Allen Toussaint --- "Tears, Tears, & More Tears" --- The
> River In Reverse" --- Verve ForeCast
> Mark Elf --- "Deception Blues" --- "Lift Off" --- Jen Bay
> The Rick Culver Trio --- "Late Life Rag" --- "I'm Old Fashioned" --- Sea
> Breeze
> Lou Rawls --- "Let's BurnDown The CornField" --- "The Best Of The Capitol
> Jazz & Blues Sessions" --- Capitol/EMI
>
> 6TH HR. (5 -6AM)
>
> David Berger & The Sultans Of Swing(NR) --- "No ReFill" ---  
> "HinduStan" ---
> Such Sweet Thunder
> Carla White --- "Your Mind Is On Vacation" --- "A Voice In The Night" ---
> Bright Moon
> Jack Brokensha --- "Alice In WonderLand" --- "Boutique" ---
> Bravo/JazzPuppy.com
> Mark Murphy --- "The Bad & The Beautiful" --- "Bop For Kerouac" --- Muse
> Richie Cole --- "America The Beautiful" --- "Signature" --- Milestone
> George Adams --- "Have You Thanked America?" --- "America" --- Blue Note
> Billy Bang --- "Trong Com" --- "VietNam: Reflections" --- Justin Time
> James Van Buren --- "What A WonderFul World" --- "James Van Buren Meets
> Teddy Edwards" --- Vartan
> Oscar Brown, Jr. --- "40 Acres & A Mule" --- "OBJ Goes To Washington" ---
> Verve
> Paul Robeson --- "The House We Live In" --- "The Odessey Of Paul
> Robeson" --- Omega
> Woody Herman --- "Fanfare For The Common Man" --- "WH Featurin' Stan Getz"
> BMG
>
>
> ***************************************************************************
>
> Peter L. Poses, host of the weekly: "OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of
> Surprize", from 'round midnight Thurs., to 6AM Fri. --- KRFC FT COLLINS
> (CO), "HomeGrown Community Radio", 88.9FM --- www.krfcfm.org. Associate
> Editor of "The Rocky Mountain Jazz Beat", a weekly column of
> www.rockymountainjazz.com, The Colorado Jazz "www", Ned Radinsky, 
> Publisher
> & Jazz Photographer.
>
> -------------------------------------------
>
> This week's sponsor: Wrightwood Records
>
> -------------------------------------------
>
> Marilyn Harris' ROUND TRIP - going for radio ADDS this week!
>
> 'An excellent journey on Harris' ROUND TRIP. You, too, should take the 
> ride.' George Harris, All About Jazz LA edition, June 2006
>
> 'Consistently clever and refreshing... a splendid album by a wonderful 
> singer and band.' Jack Bowers, allaboutjazz.com
>
> 'Exciting, energetic, full of fire and grit, Harris does it all with her 
> voice, the piano and her clever compositions.' Edward Blanco - 
> eJazzNews.com
>
> Going for radio ADDS this week! Marilyn Harris' ROUND TRIP - original jazz 
> songs with kickass charts, swingin' vocals and killer solos by Bill 
> Watrous, Pete Christlieb, Jim Fox, Dan Higgins, Warren Luening, Andy 
> Martin and Don Shelton - plus a very COOL vocal duet with Bob Dorough!
>
> For CD and tour information go to: http://www.wrightwoodrecords.com and 
> http://www.marilynharris.com
>
> Radio Contact: GROOV Marketing
> mark at groovmarketing.com
> josh at groovmarketing.com
> 877-476-6832
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Send jazzproglist mailing list submissions to
> jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://lists.jazzweek.com/mailman/listinfo/jazzproglist
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>jazzproglist-request at jazzweek.com
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> jazzproglist-owner at jazzweek.com
>
>
>
> KATE SMITH PROMOTIONS of CHICAGO
>
> 1413 Dobson Street, Suite 100
> Evanston IL 60202-3717
> katesmith999 at yahoo.com
> www.katesmithpromotions.com
>
> Cell:  814.482.0010
>
> please delete from your files:
> smith.kate at sbcglobal.net
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great 
> rates starting at 1¢/min.
> -------------------------------------------
>
> This week's sponsor: Wrightwood Records
>
> -------------------------------------------
>
> Marilyn Harris' ROUND TRIP - going for radio ADDS this week!
>
> 'An excellent journey on Harris' ROUND TRIP.  You, too, should take the 
> ride.'   George Harris, All About Jazz LA edition, June 2006
>
> 'Consistently clever and refreshing... a splendid album by a wonderful 
> singer and band.'   Jack Bowers, allaboutjazz.com
>
> 'Exciting, energetic, full of fire and grit, Harris does it all with her 
> voice, the piano and her clever compositions.' Edward Blanco - 
> eJazzNews.com
>
> Going for radio ADDS this week!   Marilyn Harris' ROUND TRIP - original 
> jazz songs with kickass charts, swingin' vocals and killer solos by Bill 
> Watrous, Pete Christlieb, Jim Fox, Dan Higgins, Warren Luening, Andy 
> Martin and Don Shelton - plus a very COOL vocal duet with Bob Dorough!
>
> For CD and tour information go to: http://www.wrightwoodrecords.com and 
> http://www.marilynharris.com
>
> Radio Contact: GROOV Marketing
> mark at groovmarketing.com
> josh at groovmarketing.com
> 877-476-6832
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Send jazzproglist mailing list submissions to
> jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://lists.jazzweek.com/mailman/listinfo/jazzproglist
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> jazzproglist-request at jazzweek.com
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> jazzproglist-owner at jazzweek.com 



More information about the jazzproglist mailing list