[JPL] My Favorite Things For The Week of July 2, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Jul 1 20:43:22 EDT 2006

  A birthday tribute to Louis Armstrong headlines this edition of My
Favorite Things as we listen to three classic performances by the
legendary Satchmo.

We also feature pianists Bill Charlap, Roger Kellaway and Monty
Alexander this week.

Join us for this week's edition of /*My Favorite Things*/.

This week's tunes:

I'll Remember Jimmy - Tony Monaco - East To West

Samba Diamante - Moacir Santos - Choros & Alegria

A Foggy Day - Bill Charlap - Plays George Gershwin

Darn That Dream - Jimmy Bruno - Solo

The Vail Jumpers - Don Braden - Workin'

I'm Beginning To See The Light - Roger Kellaway Trio - Remembering Bobby
Darin

Mahogany Hall Stomp - Louis Armstrong - Louis In New York

You're Lucky To Me - Louis Armstrong - You're Drivin' Me Crazy

Black & Blue - Louis Armstrong - Louis In New York

Battle Hymn of the Republic - Monty Alexander - My America

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/