[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 06/30/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Jul 2 13:16:34 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
06/30/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Danny Grissett/Everything Happens To ME/Promise/Criss Cross Jazz*

T C III/Jazz Is/Mega Jazz Explosion/LifeForceJazz*

Hannibal/Change Is Going To Come/One With The Wind/Muse

Nancy Kelly/Didn't We/Born To Swing/Amherst Records*

Jon Faddis/The Courtship/Teranga/Koch Records*

Mark Elf/Chuy's Challenge/Lift Off/Jen Bay Jazz*

Hank Jones & Frank Wess/Sara's Song/Hank & Frank/Lineage Records*

Walter Bell/Blue Smoke/The Walter Bell Companion/Reika Records

7PM

Nachito Herrera/Yes or No/Live at the Dakota Two/Dakota Live

Roy Hargrove/Devil Eyes/Nothing Serious/Verve*

Eldar/Straight No Chaser/Live at the Blue Note/Sony Classical*

Ahmad Jamal/Poinciana/at the Pershing/Vogue

Khan Jamal/Nubian Queen/Peace Warrior/Random Chance

T. K. Blue/Solar/Another Blue/Arkadia Jazz

8PM

Charles Fambrough/The Charmer/The Charmer/CTI

Diane Reeves/Gotta Be This or That/Good Night and Good Luck/Concord Jazz

Ernie Andrews/If I Were You, Baby, I'd Fall In Love with Me/Jump For
Joy/High Note

Sean Jones/Gullyism/Eternal Journey/Mack Avenue Records

Steve Turre/One For Kirk/The Spirit Up Above/Half Note

Herbie Hancock/Speak Like A Child/Speak Like A Child/Blue Note

9PM

Elio Villafranca/You Spoke Too Soon/Incantations/Pimienta

Quincy Jones/Birdland/Back on the Block/WB

Jimmy Smith/The Sermon/Milestone Profiles Jimmy Smith/Milestone

Hannibal/Misty/One With The Wind/Muse

Clifford Brown/Portrait of Jenny/Clifford Brown w/Strings/EmArcy

Byard Lancaster/Philadelphia-Africa/A Heavenly Sweetness/Discograph

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org/> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.