[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 07/01/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Jul 2 13:18:16 EDT 2006

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 7pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
07/01/06

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

7PM

Philly Joe Jones/The Carioca/The Big Beat/Milestone

Craig McIver/Under The Pope's Umbrella/A Horse of a Different
Rhythm/Dreambox Media*

Robert H. Henderson/Nardis/Less Is More/Philly Breakdown

Denise King/Fever/Fever/R.E.D.D.-King Records

Lucky Thompson/The Prowler/Everybody Oughta Have One/P.T.M.E.

The Landham Brothers/Klifford's Kappa/At Last/Afro-Blue Music

T C III/Rome Alone (Blue Monk)/Mega Jazz Explosion/LifeForceJazz*

Jon Faddis/The Baron/Teranga/Koch*

8PM

Pete Zimmer/Getting Dizzy/Burnin live at the Jazz Standard/Tippin Records*

Joe Magnarelli/Genet/Hoop Dreams/Criss Cross Jazz*

Eldar/Someday/live at the Blue Note/Sony Classical*

Regina Carter/This Can't Be Love/I'll Be Seeing You: a sentimental
journey/Verve*

Wycliffe Gordon/Yaht Doo Daht Ditt/Cone's Coup/Criss Cross Jazz*

Budesa Brothers/Shortnin Bread/Budesa Brothers/Asedub Music

Marlon Jordan/My Favorite Things/You Don't Know What Love Is/LA Red Hot
Records*

Lonnie Plaxico/Funkadelic/West Side Stories/PlaxMusic*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
http://www.wrti.org <http://www.wrti.org/>

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.