[JPL] WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 7-2-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Jul 2 18:43:17 EDT 2006

Filling in for vacationing Mike Gourrier on Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz
today, so this is a 4-hour playlist. Mike will return at his usual spot
next Sunday.

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

theme: We've Got Silver at Six/HORACE SILVER/Hardbop Grandpop
Aries/FREDDIE HUBBARD/The Body & the Soul
Body and Soul/HUB/TB&tS
Clarence's Place/HUB/TB&tS
Rainy Night/LEE MORGAN/Charisma
Rise & Shine/ROBERT GLASPER/Canvas
Logical Extension/MARK KLEINHAUT/Holding the Center
Dolphin Dance/JERRY VIVINO/Walkin' with the Wazmo
Better Days Ahead/TOM LELLIS/Avenue of the Americas
Flown/JEFF GREENE-HUMAN MOTION/Human Motion
Second String/3OSITY/3osity

Woodside Blues/PETE ZIMMER/Burnin' Live at the Jazz Standard
Lester Leaps In/GARY URWIN ORCHESTRA/Kindred Spirits
Theme from Chinatown/GARY URWIN ORCHESTRA/Kindred Spirits
Falling in Love with Love/NANCY KELLY/Born to Swing
Recado Bossa Nova/ERIC SWINDERMAN/In Pursuit of the Sound
Spain in the Twins/NACHITO HERRERA/Live at the Dakota Two
Night Vigil/KILLER RAY APPLETON/Latin Dreams
Hidden Message/LASZLO GORDNY/Natural Instinct
Six AM/SAI GHOSE/New Blood

intro: One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Unit Seven/THE JAZZ CIRCLE/Joshua
I Can't Say (Teaneck)/KARRIN ALLYSON/Footprints
Imprints/CHIP SHELTON/Peacetime
Four on Six/PAT MARTINO/Remember, A Tribute to Wes Montgomery
The Gift/ROY HARGROVE/Nothing Serious
To the Max/ED SPARGO/Ed Spargo
Prairie Dog Ballet/JIM PEARCE/Prairie Dog Ballet
Red Top/LIONEL HAMPTON/There Will Never Be Another You

Cool/MARILYN HARRIS/Round Trip
Blues for Jimmy/DIEGO URCOLA/Viva
House on Hill/BRAD MEHLDAU/House on Hill
Not In Our Name/CHARLIE HADEN and LMO/Not In Our Name
Ask the Guru/GENE ESS/Sandbox and Sanctum
Somewhere in the Night/JOEY DEFRANCESCO
I Can't Forget About You/BRAD GOODE/Hypnotic Suggestion
outro:Don Quixote/CHARLES FAMBROUGH/The Proper Angle

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO Box 4787