[JPL] WPKN Playlist July 2, 2006

David Golden davidgolden99 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 08:56:56 EDT 2006

WPKN 89.5 Bridgeport, CT
WPKM 88.7 Montauk, NYDavid Golden, Morning Maniac Music

 	  	 Playlist, July 2, 2006
Set One
Sonny Rollins; Biji; Milestone Profiles
Joel Harrison; Taxman; Harrison on Harrison
Erin Bode; Here, There & Everywhere; Don't Take Your Time
Quintetto Vocale Italiano Le Pause Del Silenzio; Here, There & Everywhere; Freedom Jazz Dance
Beatlejazz; Lovely Rita; With A Little Help From Our Friends
[mic break 10:49 a.m.]

Set Two
Ben Allison; Across the Universe; Buzz
Beatlejazz; Within You/Without You; A Bite of the Apple
Joel Frahm; Mother Nature's Son; Don't Explain
Joel Harrison; Here Comes The Sun; Harrison on Harrison
Armen Donelian; I Will; Wave
Brad Mehldau Trio; Martha My Dear; Day Is Done
Beatlejazz; Lovely Rita; With A Little Help From Our Friends
[mic break 11:33 a.m.]

On-air Fundraising

Set Three
Jimmy Smith; Sum Serious Blues; Milestone Profile
John Lewis; Willow Weep For Me; Evolution
Ray Mantilla; Flying Home; Good Vibrations
Grismore/Scea Group; Crush; Well Behaved Fish
"Killer" Ray Appleton/Melvin Rhyne Quartet; The Very Thought of You; Latin Dreams
[mic break 1:20 p.m.]

Set Four
Khan Jamal; Eleanor Rigby; Cubano Chant
Hank Jones & Frank Wess; The Very Though of You; Hank & Frank
Rodney Jones; Serena; Dreams and Stories
Joe Pass; 500 Miles High; Virtuoso #2
Karrin Allyson; All You Need to Say (Never Say Yes); Footprints
[mic break 1:48 p.m.]
David Golden
 Press & Publicity Coordinator
 WPKN 89.5 FM Bridgeport, CT